"You realize this man is a platypus."
"Am I on one of those hidden camera shows?"
Agent Double 0-0 is a British spy working for the British Spy Union who is assigned to help Perry the Platypus defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz. He is a very skilled spy, but seems to make things more difficult than they need to be, like spies do in the movies. He finds it unusual that he's being made to work with a platypus and is taken aback by the lack of details that Major Monogram gives them to find Doofenshmirtz.
Once they find Doofenshmirtz, the evil scientist traps the secret agents in platypus-sized traps and reveals his plan: to fly Big Ben to Danville next to the main building of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated in order to resolve his little wristwatch problem. Upon hearing this plan, Double 0-0 ridicules it, saying that Doofenshmirtz could just buy a bigger watch or a wall clock to solve his problem rather than wasting his time preparing to launch Big Ben into space. Unfortunately, Doofenshmirtz retorts at this by saying that picking through different styles from a store would be difficult for him, and that launching the landmark will be easier for him to do.
Once Doofenshmirtz leaves to enact his plan, Agent Double 0-0 uses his laser watch to try and burn through the metal shackle around his legs, but Perry uses a brick to hit the remote control for the trap, and Agent Double 0-0 burns his leg. Once free, he decides to go up through the inner mechanisms of the clock instead of the nearby elevator as Perry does. He finally makes it to the top, hours later, after Doofenshmirtz's plan has already been foiled by Agent P and complains about his own small watch, though he is standing on a giant clock. ("Elementary My Dear Stacy")
Agent Double 0-0 later appears in a hotel casino in Montevillebad, where he is seen playing a casino version of tic-tac-toe against Doofenshmirtz. Needless to say, Doofenshmirtz manages to win several times in a row, resulting a frustrating Double 0-0 to leave in shame, saying that he will never play tic-tac-toe again. ("Live and Let Drive")
He is seen wearing a tuxedo and watch that has a built-in laser like James Bond.
- The agent expresses indignation over Doofenshmirtz's methodology and reasoning, indicating that he is not used to Doofenshmirtz's level of incompetence.
- Double 0-0 appears to be based on (and is a parody of) James Bond - Agent Double 0-7 and strongly resembles the first bond actor, Sean Connery.
- When Agent Double 0-0 introduces himself to Heinz Doofenshmirtz, he says, "I am Agent Double 0-0 from Her Majesty's Secret Service." which is another clue that it is a parody of Bond.
- On the episode,"It's About Time!", when Doofenshmirtz traps someone, Agent Double 0-0 is seen captured.
- In "Live and Let Drive", Agent Double 0-0 is shown to hate tic-tac-toe since he's very bad at it, as Doofenshmirtz manages to beat him on it several times.