Agent M is a monkey agent of the O.W.C.A. who first appeared on the Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown episode. In this episode, he is seen typing the cue cards for the show on a typewriter. This is a play on the saying: If you had an infinite number of monkeys, and an infinite number of typewriters, they would eventually write the works of Shakespeare.
- Despite that he's a monkey, the absence of his tail technically makes him a chimpanzee, which classifies him as an ape rather than a monkey, however, this may have been an animation error since he is shown with a tail in all other episodes.
- In "Where's Perry? (Part Two)", Perry recruited another monkey agent while in Africa.
- Carl said Agent M spilled a latte on an antique couch. ("Doofapus")
- "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown" (First appearance)
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension (Cameo)
- "Agent Doof"
- "Doofapus" (Mentioned only)
- "Where's Perry? (Part Two)" (another monkey agent in Africa)
- "Backyard Hodge Podge"
- "La Candace-Cabra"
- "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer"
- Where's My Perry? (Agent File)
|Organization Without a Cool Acronym|
|Francis Monogram | Wanda Acronym | Colonel Contraction (former)|
|Agent A | Antelope | Baboon | Bear | Beaver | Bulldog | Agent C | Chimpanzee | Crocodile | Dog |
Duck | Agent E | Elephant | Agents F | Fox | Frog | Agent G | Giraffe | Goat | Gorilla | Herman the Hedgehog | Heron
Hippo | Horse | Kangaroo | Kitty | Lemur | Lion | Lizard | Llama | Lyla Lolliberry | Manny the Mongoose | Monkey
Moose | Mouse | Newton the Gnu | Agent O |Octopus | Owl | Penguin | Agent P (Perry) | Peter the Panda | Pig
Agent Pinky | Planty the Potted Plant | Porcupine | Possum | Rabbit | Agent R | Reindeer | Agents R | Agent S
Shark | Snake | Squirrel | Agent T (tadpole) | Terry the Turtle | Agent T (sea turtle) | Warthog | Agent W (whale)
Agent W (worm) | Agent X | Zebra
|Carl Karl | Carla|
|Norm | Agent T (turkey) | Dennis the Bunny | Agent Doof|
|Equipment and technology | Standard Welcome Package|