Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Agent P's Guide to Fighting Evil is a book, which was released December 11, 2012.
Calling All Spies-In-Training!
Ever wonder how Agent P always manages to defeat the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz? Or how Perry is able to sneak away from Phineas and Ferb to combat crime, while still making it home in time for dinner? Find out in this jam-packed guide filled with top secret spy tips, jokes, fill-in activities including comic panels, and more!
The book includes three comics--"Baby Trouble!", "Perry's Urgent Mission", and "Secrets from O.W.C.A.:The Organization Without a Cool Acronym".
- The book has not only the "real" table of contents, but also a secret one.
- There's information on Major Monogram, Agent P, other key agents (Pinky the Chihuahua, Peter the Panda, Terry the Turtle, Agent G, Agent C, Agent E, Agent S, and Agent R), Planty the Potted Plant, Phineas, Ferb, Lawrence, Linda, Candace, and Doofenshmirtz.
- Four of the pages in the book reveals some information about The Academy.
- The following traps are mentioned:
- Also mentioned are some of Doofenshmirtz's -inators:
Want to know the best ways to thwart an evil doctor's plans? Or how to go undercover to combat crime, while still making it home in time for dinner? Find out in this jam-packed guide to fighting evil from everyone's favorite platypus, Perry! From top-secret spy tips and fill-in activities, to diagrams of some of Agent P's most elaborate plans, to spy-riffic jokes, to unfinished comic panels for readers to get creative, this hardcover format is sure to be a hit with spies-in-training everywhere! Plus, this format also includes two full-color inserts.
- The locations Gimmelshtump and Drusselstein are misspelled as "Gimmelshtoomp" and "Druselstein".
- Purchase from Amazon
- Purchase from Amazon (Canada)
- Purchase from Amazon UK
- Purchase from Barnes & Noble
- Purchase from Disney Store
- Purchase from Target
- Purchase from Walmart