"Alabama Bound" (otherwise Mobile Mammal) is a southern country-themed song from the episode "Suddenly Suzy". It was originally composed by a Banana Factory Worker, but he had left the demo disk in a company truck being commandeered by Perry the Platypus. The song is also briefly played while Perry takes the control of Doofenshmirtz's truck in "Road Trip".
He's Alabama-bound with a load of bananas,
Headin' south across the Mason-Dixon line,
Then he's haulin' pineapples to Gary, Indiana,
Gotta burn some rubber, make that highway whine!
He's a mobile mammal and I bet you a fiver
He's eatin' hush puppies and corn on the cob,
He's a semi-aquatic semi driver,
A full-time agent with a part-time job!
Aw yeah, I'll bet you a fiver!
That there's a mobile mammal!
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh! Woo!
- A figure of Major Monogram dressed as a Dancing Hula Girl can be seen on the dashboard.
- The song is similar in rhythm to "Truck Drivin' Girl".
- Perry is described as a semi-aquatic mammal, which ties into the lyrics of his theme song.
- Part of the lyrics tell of a Mobile mammal heading to Alabama. Series creator Dan Povenmire himself grew up in Mobile, Alabama.
- It is apparent that CGI was used for the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated blimp and the banana truck at some parts of the song.
- At one part in the montage, the ship's gas pedal is shown to be shaped as a bare foot, reminiscent to the gas pedal in the ship Ferb rode during "My Ride From Outer Space" in "The Chronicles of Meap".
- On Watch Disney XD, this song is referred to as Mobile Mammal.
- The song is later heard again briefly when Perry seizes control of Doofenshmirtz's truck in "Road Trip".
BMI Work #12118196
"Evil Jingle" (Carbon Footprint Version)
"Evil Jingle" ("Undercover Carl")
"The Truckers Saved Christmas"
|Songs (Short Version)||Next:
"Little Bit of Home on the Road"