Aloyse Everheart Elizabeth Otto Wolfgang Hypatia Gunther Galen Gary Cooper von Roddenstein, Aloyse von Roddenstein, or simply Rodney as called by Heinz Doofenshmirtz is a member of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N., whose most notable physical trait is his baldness. He prefers to be addressed by his full name.
Rodney is very skilled in ballet, as shown in the episode Nerdy Dancin'. Hе may also be skilled at inventing in a way similar to Dr. Doofenshmirtz. However, his only inventions revealed so far were an electric fan he dubbed, the 'Fog Clearer-Inator', which was destroyed by Doofenshmirtz's 'Eradicate Rodney's Inator-Inator ("Robot Rodeo"), and a 'Make-Everything-Evil-Izer', which is simply based on the design of Doofenshmirtz's 'Make Everything Evil-Inator'. ("Bullseye!")
Rodney does not appear to be on good terms with Doofenshmirtz. He is an apparent rival of Heinz and feels that Heinz has been a disappointment to the group far too often. In spite of this, he signed Doofenshmirtz's cast when his foot was broken. ("The Bully Code")
Doofenshmirtz is jealous of Rodney because of his victory of the first annual Inator Creator Contest and cheated to win over him in the second. He was ultimately successful and left Rodney emotionally devastated after destroying his 'Fog Clearer-Inator'. ("Robot Rodeo")
Orville is Rodney's son who would often help his father assembling his inventions. Rodney praises him as "a true evil genius" and uses him to taunt Doofenshmirtz. Not much else is known. ("A Real Boy")
Chloe is Rodney's robot as Norm is Doofenshmirtz's. It can be assumed that she has the same relationship with him as Norm does with Doofenshmirtz. ("Love at First Byte")
- His name contains the words "Gary Cooper," which is also the name of a famous actor.
- "Galen" is Swedish and means "Crazy".
- He is one of the few character that didn't appear in during Carpe Diem (the closing song of "Rollercoaster: The Musical!").
- He makes -izers instead of -inators ("A Real Boy", "Bullseye!")
- Despite building "-izers" instead of "-inators", he made a Fogclearer-inator for the purposes of an Inator Creator competition in "Robot Rodeo".
- He is from South Dakota ("Bullseye!").
- In his first full appearance, he stated that he preferred being called by his full name. However, during the L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. convention, he introduced himself by his nickname, which he seemed to initially despise, but it could be possible that he eventually found calling himself by his nickname was easier than using his full name. In the Danville Fish Show, the announcer called him Rodney von Roddenstein ("Nerdy Dancin'", "Bullseye!", "Great Balls Of Water").
- He has a pet Piranha named Fluffy. ("Great Balls Of Water")
- He has a robot named Chloe. ("Love at First Byte")
- "The Bully Code" (Cameo)
- "Nerdy Dancin'"
- "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!" (Pictured only)
- "Robot Rodeo"
- "A Real Boy"
- "Road to Danville"
- "Great Balls Of Water"
- "Love at First Byte"