Aloyse Everheart Elizabeth Otto Wolfgang Hypatia Gunther Galen Gary Cooper von Roddenstein, Aloyse von Roddenstein, or simply Rodney as called by Heinz Doofenshmirtz is a member (later the leader) of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N., whose most notable physical trait is his baldness. He prefers to be addressed by his full name.
Rodney is very skilled in ballet, as shown in the episode Nerdy Dancin'. Hе may also be skilled at inventing in a way similar to Dr. Doofenshmirtz. However, his only inventions revealed so far were an electric fan he dubbed, the 'Fog Clearer-Inator', which was destroyed by Doofenshmirtz's 'Eradicate Rodney's Inator-Inator ("Robot Rodeo"), and a 'Make-Everything-Evil-Inizor', which is simply based on the design of Doofenshmirtz's 'Make Everything Evil-Inator'. ("Bullseye!") Also, when Rodney learned that Doofenshmirtz had created an -inator that has successfully moved the Earth away from the Sun, he used Doofenshmirtz's blueprints to create himself an -inizor (which is just ten times the size and strength of Doof's inator) that will bring in a new Ice Age. ("Phineas and Ferb: Save Summer")
Both Doofenshmirtz and Rodney serve as rivals, despising each other to the fullest extent. Heinz sees Rodney nothing more than just a full-time jerk trying to make him look bad towards others, and Rodney feels that Heinz has been a disappointment to the group far too often because of his failures.("Bullseye!","Nerdy Dancin'") In spite of this, Rodney once signed Doofenshmirtz's cast when his foot was broken. ("The Bully Code")
Doofenshmirtz is jealous of Rodney because of his victory of the first annual Inator Creator Contest and cheated to win over him in the second. He was ultimately successful and left Rodney emotionally devastated after destroying his 'Fog Clearer-Inator'. ("Robot Rodeo")
Rodney often mocks Doofenshmirtz for his poor posture, calling him "Slouchy". However, despite believing that Doofenshmirtz is always a failure, Rodney is surprised to find out that Doofenshmirtz has actually succeeded in moving the Earth away from the Sun to bring in early autumn with his latest -inator. Nevertheless, Rodney has no qualms of using Doofenshmirtz's newfound success to his own advantage of ruling the world by bringing in a new ice age, something which Doofenshmirtz is completely disgusted about. Rodney would later meet his defeat when an angry Doofenshmirtz smacks him with a mop after Rodney disables the reverse switch and the self-destruct button to ensure that his plan won't be stopped. After Doofenshmirtz manages to destroy his -inizor (with the help from Perry, Major Monogram, Carl, and Monty), Rodney swears vengeance on him before he is taken into O.W.C.A. custody by Monty. ("Phineas and Ferb Save Summer")
Rodney is shown to be enemies with Doofenshmirtz's nemesis, Perry the Platypus, due to Perry's reputation of being a well-known agent of the O.W.C.A.. And unlike Doofenshmirtz, who seems to hold a complicated relationship with Perry, Rodney's conflict towards Perry is that of pure emnity. At one time, Perry defeats Rodney by sending a giant disco ball to fall on him and Doofenshmirtz, smacking the two and sending them (and the other villains) to the hospital. ("Nerdy Dancin'") Perry even helped Doofenshmirtz to get into the L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. Summer Stock Festival Play by having themselves to storm into the stage, knocking Rodney off the stage since he was trying to steal Doofenshmirtz's role in the play. ("Road to Danville")
Despite his enmity with Rodney, Perry had refused to destroy his Fog-Clearer-Inator, since it is just an electric fan that is beneficial to mankind, though it was later destroyed by Doofenshmirtz. ("Robot Rodeo") However, Perry did manage to help Doofenshmirtz into destroying Rodney's -inizor, which has been putting the Earth in peril since Rodney wants to bring in a new ice age in an attempt to rule it, something which both Doofenshmirtz and Perry truly opposed. ("Phineas and Ferb: Save Summer")
Orville is Rodney's son who would often help his father assembling his inventions. Rodney praises him as "a true evil genius" and uses him to taunt Doofenshmirtz of having a daughter (Vanessa) that only goes shopping. Not much else is known. ("A Real Boy")
Chloe is Rodney's robot assistant It can be assumed that she has the same relationship with him as Norm does with Doofenshmirtz. Rodney also doesn't approve of Chloe dating with Norm, telling her to stay away from that 'rusted Romeo'. ("Love at First Byte")
- His name contains the words "Gary Cooper," which is also the name of a famous actor.
- "Galen" is Swedish and means "Crazy".
- He is one of the few character that didn't appear in during Carpe Diem (the closing song of "Rollercoaster: The Musical!").
- He makes -inizors instead of -inators ("A Real Boy", "Bullseye!", "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer")
- Despite building "-inizors" instead of "-inators", he made a Fogclearer-inator for the purposes of an Inator Creator competition in "Robot Rodeo".
- He is from South Dakota ("Bullseye!").
- In his first full appearance, he stated that he preferred being called by his full name. However, during the L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. convention, he introduced himself by his nickname, which he seemed to initially despise, but it could be possible that he eventually found out that calling himself by his nickname was easier than using his full name. In the Danville Fish Show, the announcer called him Rodney von Roddenstein ("Nerdy Dancin'", "Bullseye!", "Great Balls Of Water").
- He has a pet Piranha named Fluffy. ("Great Balls Of Water")
- He serves as the main antagonist in "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer". And unlike Doofenshmirtz, who desires to take over the Tri-State Area, Rodney desires to take over the world.
- "The Bully Code" (Cameo)
- "Nerdy Dancin'"
- "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!" (Pictured only)
- "Robot Rodeo"
- "A Real Boy"
- "Road to Danville"
- "Great Balls Of Water"
- "Love at First Byte"
- "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer"
- "The Inator Method" (Pictured only)