"You were right, I never should've taken that job hanging anvils""
Annabelle is a young businesswoman, who wants to buy the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated building. She had a husband, fiance or boyfriend with whom she was looking for a new home. After Candace carries her to the Johnson's family meeting by her pair of boots that make the wearer extraordinarily fast, it is revealed that Annabelle is a long-lost member of Johnson family. It is implied that she dropped an anvil on her head while working, which caused amnesia. She was recognized by Hildegard Johnson, because of her birthmark (a letter "J") ("Run, Candace, Run"). It is unknown if she decided to stay together or break up/divorce with her husband/fiancé/boyfriend after she regained her memory of being a Johnson. She mentioned that favorite year was 1973.
Annabelle has square glasses and short brown hair. She has a light blue dress with a lighter belt. She has dark blue high heels which match her earrings.
Personality and traits
Annabelle is a very quirky woman. She loves the 1970s style, gargoyles (etc.) which was the reason she wanted to buy Doofenshmirtz' apartment. She is also very enthusiastic. That is shown when she makes remarks about how 'perfect' Doofenshmirtz's apartment was.
Skills and abilities
She mentioned that she has had a job of hanging anvils and she regrets it later on ("Run, Candace, Run").
- Unnamed husband/fiance/boyfriend
- Jeremy Johnson
- Suzy Johnson
- Mrs. Johnson
- Hildegard Johnson
- Jack Johnson
- She used to play with Ducky Momo when she was a child.
- She has a birthmark with letter "J", which stands for Johnson, her last name.
- Annabelle has a shrine which consists of a banner, flowers, photos, and assorted stuffed animals (including a Ducky Momo plushie).
- Has the "Johnson eyes" and "Johnson nose" according to her grandmother.
- Annabelle's hair and glasses are based on those of her voice actress, Tina Fey.
- "Run, Candace, Run"(First appearance)