Backyard Beach is a song from the Season 1 episode "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror" sung by Ferb (voiced by Danny Jacob) in a reggae style. The song explains what happens in the Backyard beach Phineas and Ferb built to beat the intense summer heat of that day.
Backyard Beach is also one of the eight songs that was re-released in the Phineas and Ferb Karaoke Soundtrack, and is featured in an extended version as a production number in Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever!. The song is also used in Phineas and Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party at Disney California Adventure.
Ferb: Listen up people and I'll teach ya
'Bout Phineas and Ferb
And the backyard beach yeah.
Every morning, Phineas, he gonna say
Ferb: "Brother, whatcha gonna do today?"
Now you see we're having fun
Playin' under the sun,
And get in line, get in line
'Cause the wet skis runnin'
A backyard beach, a backyard beach
Nothing's outta reach,
we got the backyard beach
You can change in the broken hut,
Drink out of a coconut,
Three games for a token, but the rest is free
You got skiin', parasailin',
Surfin' and a-flailin',
Your contacts need saline,
Or else you can't see
Got the backyard beach, a backyard beach
Nothing's out of reach, we got the backyard beach
Got the backyard beach, a backyard beach,
Don't fall into the breach, got the backyard beach!
|The image gallery for Backyard Beach (song) may be viewed here.|
- First song where Ferb is the main singer and the first song that Ferb sings.
- Ferb's voice, done by Danny Jacob for this song, becomes more of a Jamaican/Rapper voice.
- Throughout the song, there are depictions of tikis looking left and right in the solid background.
- For the whole song, Ferb's mouth is covered up by the microphone, except for the first verse and the line, "Don't fall into the breach."
- The closed captions shows Ferb's line as "The jet ski's running" when he says "The wet ski's runnin' ".
- Supersize Me - The lyric pattern to the chorus is similar to that of "A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut, Kentucky-Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut", also known as the Fast Food Song. It is unknown if this is intentional.
BMI Work # 9365578
If Summer Only Lasted One Day
|"Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown"|| Next:|
My Name is Doof (extra)
Gitchee Gitchee Goo (#2)
|Phineas and Ferb (soundtrack)|| Next:|
Gitchee Gitchee Goo
|Phineas and Ferb-ulous: The Ultimate Album|| Next:|
Gitchee Gitchee Goo
|Phineas and Ferb Karaoke series|| Next:|
S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)