Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baljeet: From the mountains of the Himalayas,
To the valleys of Kashmir.
My forefathers and their four fathers
knew one thing very clear:
That to be a great success in life,
you have to make the grade.
But if I cannot build a prototype,
my dreams will be puréed!
Phineas: I know what we are going to do today!
Ferb and I are on the case!
We'll help you build your prototype,
You won't be a disgrace!
Baljeet: Good! With your mechanical inclinations,
and my scientific expertise,
we are a team that can not be beaten--
Phineas: Wait, something just occurred to me,
(near the end of the episode)
Phineas: Oh look!
Phineas, Ferb, and Baljeet: There's Perry! (continuing the tune from the main song)
- This is the second song Baljeet sings in, the first being "Ballad of Badbeard" ("The Ballad of Badbeard").
- Ferb can be seen smiling during the part where they all sing "Puréed! Puréed!" This is the second time he has smiled ("Out to Launch").
- This is the first song where Baljeet is the main singer.
- Baljeet starts out with "The Mountains of the Himalayas". That is where his Uncle Sabu lives.
- This song is done in an indian style.
- The words engraved in the picture of Baljeet's forefathers says foreftathers, not forefathers.
- When the "four fathers" are shown, one of them has "1st A+ Prize", but it's spelled "1st A+ Prise".
BMI Work # 10174995
"Queen of Mars"