"Bee Song" is a song from "Bee Day", sung by the citizens of Danville at the Bee Day opening ceremony.
Man: Where's that swarm? What's that drone?
Something's buzzing close to home:
Man, Woman: It's Bee Day,
And I'm feeling fine!
Some citizens: They look for pollen wherever they roam,
Then regurgitate honey in a honeycomb:
It's Bee Day;
Come on, get in line!
All citizens: It's time to celebrate Bee Day!
They pollenate the flowers,
They party in the hives,
From time to time they sting us,
And they pay for it with their lives...
Because it's Bee Day!
|The image gallery for Bee Song may be viewed here.|
- At the end of the song, when they say "Bee day!" it is the tune of a B flat with an F# bass.
- Second song that mentions an insect dying, the first being "Fly On the Wall".
- The song's name was revealed in "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne" as one of the songs that scrolled in the speedy list.
- The woman seen at the start of the song wasn't seen in the end shot.
- At the end when they sing "Bee Day!" Ginger's mouth is too high on her face while Adyson's nose is too low on her face.
- It appears as if the boy next to Phineas is leaning against Phineas' head.
- In the group shot at the end, some citizens appear twice.
BMI Work #15909788