Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Blueprints" is a song from the Season 3 episode "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted". It was sung by Baljeet, Buford, Candace and Isabella to help snap Phineas and Ferb out of their hypnotic dullness. At the same time Heinz Doofenshmirtz performs a portion of the song as he works with Perry to rebuild his "Dull and Boring-Inator" into a "Dynamic-Inator".
Baljeet: With these blueprints we can make a mighty tower,
Isabella: With these blueprints we can mold a chocolate ball!
Buford: With these blueprints we can forge enormous yo-yos,
Buford and Candace: With these prints we can build anything at all!
Doofenshmirtz: We've got blueprints, glorious blueprints!
They give us endless potentialities!
We could build an android porcupine,
bionic hearts for Valentines,
or giant dogs with artificial fleas!
Baljeet, Buford, Candace, Isabella: 'Cause we've got blueprints!
Candace, Doofenshmirtz: They make the things we dream reality!
Baljeet, Buford, Candace, Isabella: We can build jet powered water wings,
a catapult with mattress springs,
and practically anything you see!
The next two parts are sung simultaneously
Candace, Isabella, Doofenshmirtz: We've got one prints, two prints,
Baljeet, Buford: We've got blueprints, glorious blueprints,
Baljeet, Buford, Candace, Isabella: There's nothing we can't do,
as long as they're blue!
So get some hammers and nails,
and buckets and pails!
All: So grab a two-by-four,
'Cause we've got blueprints galore!
Baljeet, Buford, Candace, Isabella: We've got a lot of work to do!
Baljeet and Background Voice: With these prints that are blue!
|The image gallery for "Blueprints" may be viewed here.|
- When the camera cuts to Candace and Isabella during "Every day, it's more prints" Isabella's right arm turns grey for three frames.
- This is one of the very few songs that have the characters from both plots singing the same song. The other songs were "Busted". In the next episodes there are also "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" in "A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas", "My Cruisin' Sweet Ride" in "My Sweet Ride" and "When Tomorrow Is this Morning Again" in "Last Day of Summer"
- First time in Season 3 that Isabella has a solo line.
- This song sounds similar to the "Armor Hot Dogs" jingle.
- First time Buford and Baljeet sing in Season 3.
- When Perry and Doofenshmirtz are rising up on the pedestals near the end, Doofenshmirtz is dressed as Uncle Sam and Perry is dressed as the Statue of Liberty.
- The middle part of the song could possibly be a reference to the book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss.
- This is the first time that Doofenshmirtz, Isabella, Buford, and Baljeet sing with someone in a different sub-plot.
- Candace is the only singer who doesn't have a line to herself in this song.
BMI Work #13364038
"Perry the Platypus"
"Gotta Make Summer Last"