Canada is a North American developed country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. It is located in the northern part of the continent, and is the world's second-largest country by total area, sharing the world's longest land border with the United States. It is mentioned several times in "For Your Ice Only" and "Sidetracked".
- Lyla Lolliberry is Canadian.
- Phineas says Canadian bacon (or back burner bacon in Canada) is the same as ham, which is not actually true.
- Canada and America share the world's largest land border between two countries.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world and is surrounded by three oceans: the Pacific, Atlantic, and Arctic.
- "The Bully Code" takes place on Canada Day.
- The name of the country comes from the Iroquois word "kanata", which means "village".
- "For Your Ice Only" showcases several winter sports which are very popular in Canada, such as ice hockey and curling.
- Canada is a Commonwealth country.
- English is the main language spoken in Canada, except in the province of Quebec where the main language is French.
- Niagara Falls is shared by Canada and the United States, being on the border of Ontario and New York.
- The population of Canada is roughly 35 million, which is less than the state of California.
- "For Your Ice Only" (Mentioned only)
- "Sidetracked" (Canadian/American border, Niagara Falls)
- "The Bully Code" (Mentioned only)
- "Just Desserts" (Montreal)