Canada is a North American developed country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. It is located in the northern part of the continent, and is the world's second-largest country by total area, sharing the world's longest land border with the United States. It is mentioned several times in "The Bully Code", "For Your Ice Only" and seen in "Sidetracked" and "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer".
- Lyla Lolliberry is Canadian.
- Phineas says Canadian bacon (or back burner bacon in Canada) is the same as ham, which is not actually true.
- Canada and America share the world's largest land border between two countries.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world and is surrounded by three oceans: the Pacific, Atlantic, and Arctic.
- "The Bully Code" takes place on Canada Day.
- The name of the country comes from the Iroquois word "kanata", which means "village".
- "For Your Ice Only" showcases several winter sports which are very popular in Canada, such as ice hockey and curling.
- Canada is a Commonwealth country.
- English is the main language spoken in Canada, except in the province of Quebec where the main language is French.
- Niagara Falls is shared by Canada and the United States, being on the border of Ontario and New York.
- The population of Canada is 32,623,490.
- "For Your Ice Only" (Mentioned only)
- "Sidetracked" (First appearance)
- "The Bully Code" (Mentioned only)
- "Just Desserts" (Montreal)
- Phineas and Ferb Save Summer