Dressed as a cheerleader!
Now he's wearin' a pinafore!
In his pajamas!
Now he's a guy from the Civil War!
Dressed as a cowboy or an old steel worker,
And now he's the lead in a '40s tearjerker!
- In the shorter song, Carl wore 44 costumes.
- For some of the costumes in the second song, Carl's hair was long while on others it was short though he could just be wearing a wig.
- For one costume in the second song, there was a rabbit, that wasn't Carl incognito.
- In the shorter song, Carl was dressed as Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Perry, Candace from Jerk De Soleil, Isabella, his Dr. Coconut costume, and Lawrence.
- In the shorter song Carl is seen dressed as the members of The Village People, the band behind the famous song Y.M.C.A., also known for their song "In The Navy".
- This is the second time a character dresses up as the Village People, the first being Candace. ("Flop Starz")
BMI Work #12143004
"Evil Jingle" ("Undercover Carl")
"When You Levitate"