Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dressed as a cheerleader!
Now he's wearin' a pinafore!
In his pajamas!
Now he's a guy from the Civil War!
Dressed as a cowboy or an old steel worker,
And now he's the lead in a '40s tearjerker!
- In the shorter song, Carl wore 44 costumes.
- For some of the costumes in the second song, Carl's hair was long while on others it was short though he could just be wearing a wig.
- For one costume in the second song, there was a rabbit, that wasn't Carl incognito.
- In the shorter song, Carl was dressed as Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Perry, Candace from Jerk De Soleil, Isabella, his Dr. Coconut costume, and Lawrence.
- In the shorter song Carl is seen dressed as the members of The Village People, the band behind the famous song Y.M.C.A., also known for their song "In The Navy".
- This is the second time a character dresses up as the Village People, the first being Candace. ("Flop Starz")
BMI Work #12143004
"When You Levitate"