When Phineas and Ferb's father shows them how to use a new snow cone machine, the boys are inspired with their next Big Idea: they'll make winter in the middle of summer! Soon, their backyard is a snowy "swinter" wonderland with all their friends skiing, snowboarding, and sledding. Then, later in the summer, Isabella gets her tonsils out and can only eat ice cream. The boys cheer her up by building a huge ice cream maker to make her the biggest ice cream sundae ever! And hey . . . where's Perry?
Differences between the book and episodes
- Missing Line: "Whoa, this looks great!"
- Does not include Agent P drawing a picture of Monogram.
- Missing Lines: "Let me through! Let me through! Out of my way!"
- Missing Line: "No, no, no, no, noooooo!"
- Removed: The piano is depicted as a baby piano and the player isn't shown.
- The Shmirtz-O-Graph is just a simple graph.
- Missing Line: Dr. Doofenshmirtz explaining about his evil plan.
- Changed: The scene where Doof explains his plan again to Perry is replaced with him giving up and letting Perry see it through his own eyes.
- Missing Lines: The scene where Candace tries getting up the hill again is shorter.
- Missing Line: "Oh, I wish you'd let me buy the large one."
- Missing Line: "He's talking to Dee Dee!"
- Missing Line: Jeremy asking "Who's that?"
- Missing Line: "How did that miss us?"
- Missing: Phineas, Ferb, and Candace walking over the sled racers in their seats.
- Missing: Phineas, Ferb and Candace making a cloud angel.
- Missing Line: "Well, honey, what do you think?"
I Scream, You Scream
- Changed: Dr. Hirano says "Okay, open your mouth and say 'Ahh.'"
- Missing line: "And to see if you're well enough to go on with our event."
- Missing lines: "That's cool. Sorry, gang. We gotta postpone the Trojan war reenactment till further notice."
- Changed: Candace says "Phineas, you know when Mom's out at her cooking class I'm in charge" leaving out the scene where Phineas says "Isn't that if a satellite crashes into the house?"
- Missing sequence: Charlene asking Linda what they're making in cooking class.
- Missing lines: The people in the city saying "Oh man!".
- Missing lines: "Now carefully pour the batter, slowly, slowly."
- Changed: Doofenshmirtz says "Blech!" instead of "Ugh!"
- Missing line: "That must be the laser."
- Missing line: "Oh, I am paying you weay too much alimony."
It's Ancient History!
Journey to Mars