Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Come Home Perry" is a song sung at the end of "Oh, There You Are, Perry". The performance was made on account of Perry being missing (while he in truth had been reassigned to a new villain, and thus being relocated to a new family), so Phineas and Ferb formed a band to conjure Perry back with music. This song was voted #9 in "Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne".
Note: Lines in blue are not included in the Soundtrack version in the English version.
Phineas: Perry, you know you are a boy's best friend,
You're more than just a passing trend,
You're like a treat from a candy store,
Oh, Perry, we love you more than ice cream cakes,
We love you more than bugs and snakes,
We love you more than all things mentioned before.
Oh, Perry, you're extraordinary,
You're kinda short and hairy,
The color of a blueberry,
So come home Perry,
Come home Perry, come home
Phineas: Hey, Candace, why don't you sing one?
Candace: Um... Oh Perry, I think it's kind of scary
I can't find you anywhere-y,
It fills me with despair-y?
Oh, Perry! I'm allergic to dairy,
I'm gonna move to the prairie,
And change my name to Larry...
Candace: I ran out of rhymes, alright?
Crowd: She'll change her name to Larry!
All: So come home Perry,
Come home Perry, come home
So come home Perry,
Come home Perry, come home!
Phineas, and Candace: Come home Perry, come home!
Candace: Oh, there you are, Perry.
Phineas: Perry! (Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet and the Fireside Girls hug Perry)
Buford: (picks up Candace's microphone) Good job, Larry.
Candace: Welcome home.
- This song was nominated for a 2010 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song - Children's and Animation. It lost to "A Fiddler Crab Am I" from The Wonder Pets.
- This song has all of the band members from Phineas and the Ferb-Tones, the Baljeatles and Aglet Aid though it is not a song by any of them.
- One of the street performers that sang "S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)" can be seen in the crowd.
- The clouds in the background are shaped like Perry.
- They are playing on a roof, a homage to the last live performance of the Beatles. Phineas even plays a guitar that looks similar to John Lennon's Epiphone Casino that he played in that performance.
- Unofficial members of the band playing include Jeremy, people from the Tri-State Area as chorus, and a chatter from Perry at the end. The Fireside Girls act as the primary back-up singers, though.
- Phineas says that Perry's the color of a blueberry in the song even though he's a tealish color. He is likely meaning blue, not the exact color.
- The entire Tri-State Area sings the song, even though Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, Jeremy, and the Flynn-Fletcher family are the only ones who know who Perry is and sings in the song, though Irving and Django both know who Perry is.
- When Phineas and Ferb stopped the guitars, they are still heard. However, it is shown that Isabella also played guitar, so it is possible that is the source of the guitar sounds.
- If looked closely, Baljeet's drums has a picture of Perry on it.
- When Perry reappears, Isabella is seen hugging Phineas instead of Perry. It looks like Baljeet is hugging Ferb as well, but when the group moved right, his arm is shown to stretch out farther. In that same scene it is shown that Isabella has a loving smile to Phineas instead to Perry, showing her that she possibly cares about Phineas a little more than Perry.
- This song sounds quite similar to "A-G-L-E-T" ("Tip of the Day").
- When everyone hugs Perry, Ferb's outfit changes to Baljeet's, except the overalls are the same color of Ferb's pants. This occurs from when Katie grabs Baljeet until they walk off-screen.
- The bass line is based on Pachelbel's Canon.
- Candace mentions she's allergic to dairy, which was also mentioned in "Candace Loses Her Head" and "Let's Take a Quiz".
- The song rhymes perfectly only when sung with the Mary–marry–merry merger.
|The image gallery for Come Home Perry may be viewed here.|
- Phineas - Lead Guitar & Lead Vocals
- Candace - Lead Vocals
- Ferb - Acoustic Guitar & Backing Vocals
- Isabella - Sound Control, Bass Guitar & Backing Vocals
- Baljeet - Drums & Backing Vocals
- Buford - Cowbell & Backing Vocals
- Jeremy - Tambourine
- Fireside Girls - Backup singers
- One of the 2 Guyz in the Parque and Most of the people from the Tri-State Area - Chorus
- Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft
- Robert F. Hughes
- Danny Jacob
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh
- Martin Olson
- Dan Povenmire
BMI Work #11188958
- ↑ http://www.daytimeemmys.tv/ Go to Downloads -> "37th Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations," page 52
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-language_vowel_changes_before_historic_/r/#Mary.E2.80.93marry.E2.80.93merry_merger
- List of songs
- "Oh, There You Are, Perry"
- Perry the Platypus
- Phineas and Ferb: Across the 1st and 2nd Dimensions
"Phintastic Ferbulous Car Wash"
"Carl, the Intern"
"My Ride From Outer Space" (#14)
|Phineas and Ferb: Across the 1st and 2nd Dimensions|| Next:|
"Back in Gimmelshtump" (#16)
"Candace Party" (#10)
|Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne|| Next:|
"I'm Me" (#8)