Phineas and Ferb Rules of the Cyberspace Road Public Service Announcement is a commercial that appears on Disney Channel and Disney XD. It was made by the PSA and is sponsored by Common Sense Media, a website for parent and educator reviews.
- Be careful what you put online. It never goes away, ever!
- You never know who's gonna see it.
- Just because it's online, doesn't mean it's true,
- Because not everyone is who they say they are!
- If you wouldn't do it in person, you shouldn't do it online!
- Get off the computer, put down that phone, because...
- Nothing beats spending time with real friends!
Isabella: Hey Phineas! Whatcha doin'?
Phineas: Hey Isabella! You know how a lot of kids go online, right? Well, to help keep them safe, Ferb and I decided to laser inscribe on a meteor our very own Cyberspace Rules of the Road!
Candace: Mom! Phineas and Ferb are making a public service announcement!
Phineas: Be careful what you put online! It never goes away! Ever!
(Doofenshmirtz falls into a toilet on roller skates)
Phineas: Fame is fleeting!
Ferb: But the internet is forever.
Phineas: And you never know who's gonna see it!
Candace: (holding disk) There's no way I'm letting this baby out of my sight!
Norm: (lifting up roof) Hello, children! I'll take that!
Phineas: And just because it's online, doesn't mean it's true!
Stacy: Someone else just IM'd me, that someone else heard, that Jeremy's gonna call you and ask you for a special evening tonight! AAAAH!
Phineas: And most of all, remember to get off the computer...
(Video is shown from Comet Kermillian, during which Agent P flips Doofenshmirtz onto a red button instead of letting him stay on the computer that controls his giant heat laser, therefore destroying the Steak Containment Unit, or SCU, and releasing all the steaks)
Phineas: C'mon Ferb! We're burnin' daylight! Phineas: Put down the phone...
Candace: (holding phone) (gasps, drops phone) Gotta go! Phineas: Because...
Ferb: Wait for it... Phineas: Nothing beats spending time with real friends!
(Phineas and Ferb high-five each other)
Phineas: For more information or how to learn more about online safety, visit disney.com/commonsense.
Man on TV: ...And that's how you stay safe online, kids! Mmmhmm!
Phineas: Not bad, but we can do better. Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!
Isabella: Hey, Phineas. What'cha doin'?
Phineas: Ferb and I are filming our own public service announcement to show the world how to be safe and smart online. And now -- drumroll please, our very own Rules of the Road!
Disney Channel Narrator: Be careful what you upload! It can be copied or even changed.
Phineas on computer: We'll-Be-Together-Forever-Isabella.
Isabella: Ah... The magic of digital editing.
Disney Channel Narrator: It always makes sure to protect your reputation.
Doofenshmirtz on monitor: ♪ You live forever here in Shangri-Laaaa! ♪
(Monogram and Carl laugh)
Monogram: Carl, play that back!
Carl: Right away, sir!
Disney Channel Narrator: Because what's funny today, can embarrass you tomorrow.
Doofenshmirtz: This video is ruining my life!
Disney Channel Narrator: And please, try to be nice to one another.
Game Voice: Fight-uh!
(Baljeet beats Ferb)
Baljeet: Ferb! Did you let me win to save my fragile, nerdy ego?
Ferb: Oh, I'd never do that.
Disney Channel Narrator: And most of all, take a break from the internet, ease off the texting, and go grab your friends for some fun!
Disney Channel Narrator: With your parents' permission, visit disney.com/commonsense to learn how to be safe and smart online.
- The PSA was dubbed in Dutch for airing on Disney XD in The Netherlands.
- A new one was done for 2012 that included clips from "The Doof Side of the Moon", "Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!", "Misperceived Monotreme", "Candace Disconnected", "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted" and "Brain Drain".
- Many of the scenes are used in previous episodes:
- Version 1:
- Phineas lowers the roof onto the observ-Ferb-atory and Isabella comes over and asks him what he is doing ("Comet Kermillian").
- Stacy on the computer screen is from "Got Game?"
- Candace parodies the famous "Mom, Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!" heard at the end of Phineas and Ferb Theme.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz falling into the toilet ("Tip of the Day").
- They are watching it from their bedroom, in the same scene as "Lights, Candace, Action!".
- Norm stealing the disc ("Traffic Cam Caper").
- Stacy telling Candace that Jeremy is going to have a special evening together with Candace ("Chez Platypus").
- Perry taking of the glasses and Dr. Doofenshmirtz is shocked ("Flop Starz").
- Phineas and Ferb are dancing with Nosey from My Wettest Friend ("The Lake Nose Monster").
- Phineas watching the computer while Ferb holds it and says "Gee" ("I, Brobot").
- A scene with Phineas, Ferb, and the mummy from My Undead Mummy ("Are You My Mummy?").
- Perry knocks Dr. Doofenshmirtz onto the heat ray ("Comet Kermillian").
- Phineas and Ferb possibly from "Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?".
- The teacher of the cooking class destroying Linda's phone ("I Scream, You Scream").
- Candace surprised at Jeremy being at the beach and going after him, leaving her phone behind ("Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror").
- Buford, Ferb and Baljeet forming while golfing ("Put That Putter Away").
- Ferb saying "Wait for it" from "Bowl-R-Ama Drama".
- Jeremy holding Candace from "Backyard Aquarium".
- Perry and Dr. Doofenshmirtz dancing ("Out of Toon").
- Buford shoves Baljeet into the snow ("Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!").
- Phineas and Ferb high five ("Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo").
- Version 2:
- Phineas and Ferb watch TV ("The Doof Side of the Moon").
- Isabella, Buford and Baljeet enter the backyard and Candace's transporter phone gets taken by a bird ("Candace Disconnected").
- Phineas and Ferb operate a camera, followed by them in a studio, and finally the theater where the presentation takes place along with the audience ("Lights, Candace, Action!").
- Isabella and Candace use the computer ("Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!").
- Phineas and Ferb use a blueprint, Phineas points to the sky, and Phineas and Ferb get bounced on a blueprint by their friends ("Phineas and Ferb Interrupted").
- Doofenshmirtz and Perry eating popcorn, Doofenshmirtz hangs his head on the control panel, Baljeet uses the computer and Candace laughing at the computer ("Tip of the Day").
- Doofenshmirtz's hilarious video of him singing in the bathroom ("Misperceived Monotreme").
- Monogram and Carl laughing ("The Great Indoors").
- Baljeet beating Ferb in a video game ("Brain Drain").
- Doofenshmirtz uses the computer and Carl checks the monitor ("Undercover Carl").
- The gang riding the giant water slide ("Leave the Busting to Us!").
- Version 1: