Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Doof 101" is a song from the eponymous episode. It is sung by Danny Jacob and Laura Dickinson  with the assistance of Dr. Doofenshmirtz for telling how Dr. Doofenshmirtz ended teaching in Danville High School in a parody to the theme songs of the 90s school-themed sitcoms.
Danny Jacob: He was the king of evil science
Until things went a little awry.
Laura Dickinson: Now he's turning over a brand new leaf
And he's not so bad a guy
Danny and Laura: Now he's got a second chance
And his new life's just begun
C'mon, it's gonna be fun
He's starting over at one
(Doof, Doof, Doof 101)
(Doof, Doof, Doof...)
Doofenshmirtz: Oh, we're gonna have a ball (Danny and Laura: Doof, Doof, Doof 101)
All the things I'm gonna show you
And this all takes place in fall
So don't let the timeline throw you!
I'm starting over at one
Doofenshmirtz, Danny Jacob and Laura Dickinson: Doof 101!
- This song is a parody to the theme songs of the 1990s sitcoms.
- The lyrics seem to make it clear that this may have been written as a potential spin-off to the show. This was confirmed by Laura Dickinson..
- Last song to be sung by Laura Dickinson as main singer.
In other languages
- In Brazilian Portuguese, the name of this song is "Doof Professor".
- In Castillian Spanish is "Doof Nivel Básico" ("Doof basic level", a rough translation of "Doof 101").
- In Latin American Spanish is "Doof Empezó" ("Doof Started").
BMI Work #18222353
"All the Convoluted Reasons We Pretend to be Divorced"
"Scary Teenage Monster"