Doofopoly is a game that the kids of the 2nd Dimension Tri-State Area are composed to play, it consists as a roulette with numbers (only 0 and 1), and an amount of cards that give you the orders. Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 like playing this game.
- The Doofopoly have to move a board consisting of an arrow that indicates the number that is allowed to proceed but only in only 1 and the rest of the numbers 0.
- When you can move you take a card (seen in the film) and do what he says. (the 2nd Dimension Phineas took one and said "conform").
- Probably if you don't respect the written rule too fast, you are replaced by somebody who looks exactly like you.
- "Doofopoly" is an allusion to Monopoly, a very popular board game.
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension - Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 were playing this game. Phineas-2 got an 1 and then he took a card. The card said "Conform". Phineas-2 said "I can do that." After that, when Phineas came, Phineas-2 was thinking that Phineas is his replacement, because he didn't conform fast enough.