Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doofopoly is a game that the kids of the 2nd Dimension Tri-State Area are composed to play, it consists as a roulette with numbers (only 0 and 1), and an amount of cards that give you the orders. Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 like playing this game.
- The Doofopoly have to move a board consisting of an arrow that indicates the number that is allowed to proceed but only in only 1 and the rest of the numbers 0.
- When you can move you take a card (seen in the film) and do what he says. (the 2nd Dimension Phineas took one and said "conform").
- Probably if you don't respect the written rule too fast, you are replaced by somebody who looks exactly like you.
- "Doofopoly" is an allusion to Monopoly, a very popular board game.
- Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension - Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 were playing this game. Phineas-2 got an 1 and then he took a card. The card said "Conform". Phineas-2 said "I can do that." After that, when Phineas came, Phineas-2 was thinking that Phineas is his replacement, because he didn't conform fast enough.