Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Killbot, or Señor Killbot as referred to by Rodney, is a robot who is a member of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. He only speaks a bad-pronounced Spanish (basic phrases, such as "¿Dónde está la biblioteca?").
He's one of the members of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N.. When Heinz Doofenshmirtz announced that he has succeeded in moving the Earth away from the Sun to early autumn with his latest -inator, Killbot and the other villains are very impressed by this. At that moment, Aloyse von Roddenstein decides to lead L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. to take over the world. After the villains capture almost all of O.W.C.A.'s agents (except for Perry the Platypus), they head over to Danville City Hall, where Rodney introduces Killbot to the people in case any of the world's extorters speak Spanish, since he doesn't want to leave anyone out.
During the climax of the episode, Killbot is seen trapping the arriving Monty Monogram, Carl Karl, and Perry (thanks to several evil scientists), but is interrupted by the arriving Major Monogram, who manages to get a street rat to free all the captured agents. This results another fight between the agents and villains, which happens to be the same one earlier in a ballroom during the beginning of the special. When this was pointed out, Killbot and the other villains all decide to flee away from the scene for good.
- "¿Dónde está la biblioteca?" ("Where is the library?")
- "¿Qué te parece mi bordado?" ("How do you like my embroidery?")
- "Quiera lucha tu casa." ("I want to fight your house.")
- "¡Qué lástima!" ("What a pity!")
- "La cabeza de medusa no es agradada para ver" ("Medusas's head is not pleasant to look at.")
- He is called "Señor Killbot", but "señor" means "Mr." not "Dr."
- In the Spanish versions he speaks a broken English and it's named Mr. Killbot.