Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ferb Latin is fun and simple to learn. To speak it, one must move the first letter of every word of above two letters to the end of the word and add 'erb'. Additional rules were stated in the song.
- Words with fewer than three letters remain unchanged.
- Crack your knuckles if you are hungry.
- To say okay, you reach to the sky.
- To say goodbye, you blow a raspberry.
- Instead of saying "bless you" when somebody sneezes, blow a flugelhorn and give away your left shoe.
- Stomp your feet when you meet somebody on the street (Use like a handshake).
- Showing "Jazz hands" serves as an indication that one is carrying an offensive smell.
- Give a slab of meat away to complete a conversation.
The language began spreading when the boys and the rest of the group were ordering ice cream in the language. People nearby immediately showed interest in learning the language. After they were taught its basics it caught on quickly and dominated Danville for a period of time.
However, a few people failed to learn the language. Candace, who had fallen asleep during a massage when the spread of the language started was one of them. Linda was another. She completely failed to catch a notion of its existence as she had spent much of the day in her "Sensory Deprivation Tank". Doofenshmirtz, who was occupied attempting to take over the Tri-State Area, had also failed to learn of it. ("Ferb Latin")
Note - You can also move more than the first letter, but it has to stop for vowels.
- "Ferb Latin" - "Erb-Ferb Atin-Lerb"
- "Wonderful" - "Onderful-Werb"
- "Snake" - "Nake-Serb"
- "House" - "Ouse-Herb"
- "Cherry" - "Erry-Cherb"
- "I'm Back" - "I'm Ack-Berb"
- "Thank You" - "Ank-Therb Ou-Yerb"
- "Launch" - "Aunch-Lerb"
- "Three Twenty" - "ee-Threrb Enty-Twerb"
- "Main Street" - "Ain-Merb Eet-strerb"
- "Excuse Me" - "Use-Excerb Me
- "I smell" - "I ell-Smerb"
- "Busted"- "Usted-Berb"
- "Language"- "Anguage-lerb"
- "Siblings"- "Iblings-serb
- "Or"- "Or"
- Phineas said the language was safe for vegetarians, but the song said, "And your conversation won't be complete, 'til you give them a big slab of meat."
- However, they're not actually eating the meat, they're just handing it to them.