| No peekees!
This page or section is being written/adjusted/improved by RRabbit42. Please be patient as the user does this, and as a courtesy, refrain from editing the page to avoid edit conflicts.
On this page you can vote for which pictures should be featured each month.
To nominate pictures for upcoming voting, go to the nominations page.
For advice on selecting a picture and how to cast your vote, refer to the Voting Tips page.
To see the pictures that were previously nominated and the full details on the voting for each month, refer to the archive page. All nominated pictures may be viewed in the Nominated Pictures category, and the winning pictures can be viewed in the Featured Pictures of the Month category.
- Do not remove or alter comments by other users.
- Comments do not count as votes. Only the votes registered in the polls will count.
- If you are a new nominater or voter, please read the Voting Tips.
- Ten images will be used per month. The top two images will be featured on the main page.
- When voting on an image, please consider the quality of the picture first and personal taste or opinion second. To see what constitutes as high quality, please read this quote from Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, referring to the brightness and popping colors that make up the show:
|“||The idea at the end of the day was candy. One of the things that I think works so well is that the characters are so bright and candy-colored and our backgrounds are a much more realistic depiction of the world: the soft green of the grass, the natural woods for the fence. In order for all of the stuff [sic] that they do to work, their world needs to be grounded in reality.||”|
for August 2015
* = the .png file has been replaced with a .jpg, but they still get credit as the uploader
Do not change the poll. This will reset the vote count.
Vote in both polls, but please choose a different picture for each vote.
Select a picture for August 2015. Choice #1.
Select a picture for August 2015. Choice #2.
Any comments about the pictures can be listed here. When entering a comment, please make sure you identify which picture the comment is about.
- enter comments here
Nominations for upcoming votes may be entered here.