Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baljeet: Good King Wenceslas looked out
On the feast of Stephen...
Buford: Sorry I'm late. I was busy doin' some rewrites.
Buford: I've highlighted your parts. Now sing along.
Buford: Santa Claus and all his elves
Are making gifts for Buford
Baljeet: I don't think that's how it goes
Buford: Nobody's askin' you, nerd
Baljeet: Buford! You're completely disrespecting this classic song. You're ignoring the historical context. King Wenceslas was a great man. You have no idea what this song is about!
Buford: I know all about this song.
Buford: The words were by an English guy
The music, Scandinavian
Wenceslas was five-foot-six
He kept his face unshaven
Though just a duke throughout his life
He always ruled so justly
His kingly title was conferred
Upon him posthumously
Baljeet: Well, I stand corrected. You seem to have a lot of information. But if you know so much about it, why do you not sing the original song?
Buford: I like my version better. It's about me!
Buford: Buford should get lots of gifts
Every Christmas season
When I see presents just for me
It always is so pleasin'
That is why I changed the words
To make the song more edgy
If you don't like the way I sing
You'll get a Christmas wedgie
Baljeet: Oh, it's lovely. You're a veritable Oscar Hammerstein the Second, or uh...oh, well, at least it's over!
Note: Lines in blue are in the Album version only.
|The image gallery for Good King Wenceslas may be viewed here.|
- Good King Wenceslas is a popular Christmas carol about a king (also saint) who goes out to give alms to a poor peasant on the Feast of Stephen (the second day of Christmas, December 26).
- Oscar Hammerstein II (1895-1960) was a lyricist best known for his contributions with Richard Rodgers, including the lyrics to the musicals Oklahoma!, The King and I, and The Sound of Music.
- In the Spanish version, Buford calls Baljeet "Nerd" instead of saying "Sorry".
BMI Work #12029790
- "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow"
- "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
- "A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas"
- Phineas and Ferb Holiday Favorites
- List of songs
"Oh, Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated"
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
"The Twelve Days of Christmas"
|Phineas and Ferb Holiday Favorites|| Next:|
"Perry Saves Christmas"