"Gotta Make Summer Last" is a song used in "Leave the Busting to Us!", "That Sinking Feeling", and "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted". It seems to play whenever the characters are on any slide or slide-like structure.
Summer, I love summer,
Give me that summer time,
Summer, every 86,400 seconds that pass...
Gotta make summer last!
- The tune of this song is similar to "Summer (Where Do We Begin?)".
- 86,400 seconds equals 24 hours or one day. 104 days of summer would be 8,985,600 seconds.
- What they could have meant by this is that they love "Every day that passes".
- In the Spanish version of the episode "That Sinking Feeling", this song is replaced by an instrumental version.
- Though this song plays in more than one episode, it still isn't in any soundtrack, probably because of the short duration of the song.
- The Netflix subtitles almost always get this song wrong.
- "Leave the Busting to Us!"
- "That Sinking Feeling"
- "Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!"
- "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted"
- "Buford Confidential" (Instrumental)
- Danny Jacob
- Janis R. Liebhart
BMI Work # 11275347
"Evil Jingle" ("Leave the Busting to Us!")
|Songs ("Leave the Busting to Us!")||Next:
"Ring of Fun"
"Watchin' and Waitin'" (Instrumental 2)
|Songs ("That Sinking Feeling")||Next:
"Evil Jingle" (After Hours Version 2)
"Yippy Ki Yi Yay!"
|Songs (Clip Version)||Next:
"Also Sprach Zarathustra" (Candace Version)
|Songs ("Phineas and Ferb Interrupted")||Next:
"Runnin' from Love (In a Bear Suit)"
"Quirky Worky Song" (Lawrence Fletcher Version)