Summer, I love summer,
Give me that summer time,
Summer, every 86,400 seconds that pass...
Gotta make summer last!
- The tune of this song is similar to "Summer (Where Do We Begin?)".
- 86,400 seconds equals 24 hours or one day. 104 days of summer would be 8,985,600 seconds.
- What they could have meant by this is that they love "Every day that passes".
- In the Spanish version of the episode "That Sinking Feeling", this song is replaced by an instrumental version.
- Though this song is featured in more than one episode, it still isn't in any soundtrack, probably because of the short duration of the song.
- The Netflix subtitles almost always get this song wrong.
- "Leave the Busting to Us!"
- "That Sinking Feeling"
- "Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!"
- "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted"
- Danny Jacob
- Janis R. Liebhart
BMI Work # 11275347
"Leave the Busting to Us!"
"Ring of Fun"
"Boat of Romance"
|Songs (season 2)|| Next:|
"Gimme a Grade"
|Songs (season 3)|| Next:|
"Yippy Ki Yi Yay!"
|Songs (season 3. 2nd time)|| Next:|