Phineas and Ferb build a giant corn maze in their backyard. Doofenshmirtz has created a giant monster to destroy the town.
The "Too Young" Line
Perry's entrance to his lair
- There are stickers included with the book that feature characters from the book itself.
- The artwork and stickers are drawn in a slightly different style than used in the series: the appearance of each character is different, and thicker lines are used in the artwork than in the animation.
- Isabella holds onto Phineas during some parts.
- An original Halloween themed Phineas and Ferb 8 x 8, complete with a sheet of paper stickers and foil on the cover, is perfect for young fans of the Disney Channel's hit animated series!
- It’s Halloween night, and Phineas and Ferb have completely transformed their backyard into a giant corn maze. But little do they know that the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz has created a giant monster to destroy their town! And when the monster heads for Phineas and Ferb’s house, will Perry the Platypus be able to save the day? This spook-tacular 8 x 8 with foil on the cover and a sheet of stickers is perfect for young fans of the hit show!
Back Cover Summary
It's Halloween night, and Phineas and Ferb have completely transformed their backyard into a giant corn maze. They've even built a wagon to take all of their friends on a haunted hayride! But little do they know that the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz has created a giant monster to destroy their town. And when the monster heads for Phineas and Ferb's house, will Perry the Platypus--aka Agent P--be able to save the day? Or will this Halloween be a total fright night?
- After "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!", Oh, Christmas Tree!, and My Funny Valentine, this is the fourth time where the setting is not in Summer.
- Phineas Flynn
- Ferb Fletcher
- Candace Flynn
- Linda Flynn
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz
- Major Monogram
- Perry the Platypus
- Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
- Buford Van Stomm
My Funny Valentine