"He's Eviler" is a song from the Season 1 episode "The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein" describing Dr. Jekyll Doofenshmirtz's rampage through town as a monster due to the effects of his Concoction Brew-inator.
Singers: He's public enemy number one
He's an evil, evil man
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (That's me!)
Singers: He's got a diabolical sense of fun
And an evil, evil plan
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (Well not a plan so much)
Singers: 'Cause he's eviler
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (I'm winging it actually!)
Singers: More evil than he was before
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (That's right!)
Singers: Yes he's eviler
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (I don't think that's a word)
Singers: And he's taking it door to door
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (Whoops, gotta go!)
Jekyll Doofenshmirtz: (Hee, hee... evil!)
- The girls' singing in this song is similar to those in "Impress My Professor".
- Olivia Olson (who voices Vanessa Doofenshmirtz) overdubbed all the singing parts to sound like the late Andrews Sisters of the 1940s.
- The Andew sisters appear again (with the voice of Laura Dickinson) in "Night of the Living Pharmacists" and sing at the end of the song, Army of Me.
- The song is a parody to the classic Do-Wop songs of the 50s.
- The girls are a parody of The Andrews Sisters.
BMI Work #10174213
"Evil Jingle" ("The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein")
""Evil Jingle" ("Oil on Candace")