"Humiliating Stumblegimp Dance of Contrition" is a song from "One Good Turn". This song is sung during a newsreel describing the 17th century war between Gimmelshtump and Stumblegimp. Later on, there is an updated version.
If you ever insult a Stumblegimpian
By turning slightly to the side,
You can vin back zeir trust in ze end.
Now place six chickens on your head
Then you try to eat ze featherbed
Put a jelly donut into your pants.
Write a letter to a chimpanzee,
Paint a portrait underneath the sea,
Move to France and refuse to speak French.
You think I vill speak French?! I vill not speak French!
Juggle piglets with an angry cook,
Split an atom in a breakfast nook,
Zen he vill know you're a mensch.
Now go sit down on zis bench!
'Cause you're tired!!
- Second song Aaron Jacob sings in a faux-German accent after "Drusselstein Driving Test Waltz".
- Second song that occurs in a backstory. ("Kick My Way Into Her Heart")
- At one point, the mayor wears the dress Doofenshmirtz unwittingly wore to the Summer Cotillion in "Gaming the System".
- This song has an updated version.
- This is the third and last song in or with a section in 3/4, the other 2 being "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and "Drusselstein Driving Test Waltz".
BMI Work #16852464
"I am the Very Model of a Modern Major Monogram"
"Dance of Contrition"