Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's About Time! is a book that was released on February 8, 2011. It is based off the episode of the same name.
A tricky time machine turns an ordinary day of summer vacation into a struggle for survival when Phineas, Ferb, and Candace end up in the Jurassic period! The kids must avoid being trampled by Tyrannosaurus rexes and find a way to make it back to their own time, before mom and dad find out! Meanwhile, Perry the Platypus discovers that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has a brand-new nemesis--Peter the Panda!
Back Cover Summary
Phineas and Ferb repair a broken time machine from the museum, and they then travel back in time, accidentally taking Candace with them. The Fireside Girls build a replacement machine to rescue them. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz replaces Perry with a new nemesis named Peter the Panda, making Perry depressed.
Differences between the book and the episodes
- Missing sequence: Lawrence showing Phineas & Ferb the skull that has a "Bucky" collar.
- Missing line: "Oh, sorry."
- Changed: Carl just tells Agent P what Doof is up to instead of telling him that and "'Ouch', well first of all, am I right?'"
- Missing line: "What are you doing?"
- Missing: Peter the Panda to gives a soda to Doofenshmirtz.
- Missing sequence: Candace outside of the museum with the other person.
- Missing line: "I thought I tossed you out!"
- Missing lines: "Darling, can I have $5 for the audio tour?" "Sure." "Amateurs."
- Missing: The dinosaurs running around by Phineas, Ferb, and Candace and one of them going "Looloolooloolooloo!"
- Missing line: "I'll hide in the bush!"
- Changed: The scene where the three get stuck on a bunch of plants and seeing the other dinosaurs is replaced by Phineas saying "This is why", answering Candace's question "Why am I wearing a turtle on my head?"
- Isabella says "Phineas left off the M" instead of "He left off the M."
- Missing line: "We're saved!"
- Missing line: "The museum will be closing in 10 minutes."
- Missing line: "That was awesome!"
- Missing lines: "Thank you, Peter the Panda. I've been meaning to stack those chairs."
- Does not include the crowd going "Aww."
- Missing line: "Well, what do you say, Perry the Platypus?"
- Candace says "Wha? But-but-but..." instead of "Mah!"