It's About Time! is a book that was released on February 8, 2011. It is based off the episode of the same name.
A tricky time machine turns an ordinary day of summer vacation into a struggle for survival when Phineas, Ferb, and Candace end up in the Jurassic period! The kids must avoid being trampled by Tyrannosaurus rexes and find a way to make it back to their own time, before mom and dad find out! Meanwhile, Perry the Platypus discovers that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has a brand-new nemesis--Peter the Panda!
Back Cover Summary
Phineas and Ferb repair a broken time machine from the museum, and they then travel back in time, accidentally taking Candace with them. The Fireside Girls build a replacement machine to rescue them. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz replaces Perry with a new nemesis named Peter the Panda, making Perry depressed.
Differences between the book and the episodes
- Missing sequence: Lawrence showing Phineas & Ferb the skull that has a "Bucky" collar.
- Missing line: "Oh, sorry."
- Changed: Carl just tells Agent P what Doof is up to instead of telling him that and "'Ouch', well first of all, am I right?'"
- Missing line: "What are you doing?"
- Missing: Peter the Panda to gives a soda to Doofenshmirtz.
- Missing sequence: Candace outside of the museum with the other person.
- Missing line: "I thought I tossed you out!"
- Missing lines: "Darling, can I have $5 for the audio tour?" "Sure." "Amateurs."
- Missing: The dinosaurs running around by Phineas, Ferb, and Candace and one of them going "Looloolooloolooloo!"
- Missing line: "I'll hide in the bush!"
- Changed: The scene where the three get stuck on a bunch of plants and seeing the other dinosaurs is replaced by Phineas saying "This is why", answering Candace's question "Why am I wearing a turtle on my head?"
- Isabella says "Phineas left off the M" instead of "He left off the M."
- Missing line: "We're saved!"
- Missing line: "The museum will be closing in 10 minutes."
- Missing line: "That was awesome!"
- Missing lines: "Thank you, Peter the Panda. I've been meaning to stack those chairs."
- Does not include the crowd going "Aww."
- Missing line: "Well, what do you say, Perry the Platypus?"
- Candace says "Wha? But-but-but..." instead of "Mah!"