Heinz Doofenshmirtz: You see, Perry the Platypus, throughout my childhood, my mother's love was always inexplicably linked to kickball.
You know, I think-I think this is best expressed through a song.
Ladies and gentlemen, Love Händel!
Love Händel: Oh yeah.
He tried playing rugby, and soccer and football,
He tried kick the can and even martial arts.
But even with this dedication,
Heinz Doofenshmirtz: I still got no coordination.
Love Händel: He couldn't kick his way right into her heart.
- Heinz played this on what looked like a balalaika although clearly stated in "Mom's Birthday" that he hated all instruments that started with the letter B.
- It uses the music and tune from Love Händel's "You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart".
- At the end of the song, Danny says "Goodnight, Gimmelshtump!", which is similar to the end of "You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart", where he said "Goodnight, Tri-State Area!".
- This song also shows that Heinz isn't good at kicking with the right timing.
- The thing that steps on Doofenshmirtz may be Bigfoot. This may be a reference to Bambi versus Godzilla.
- Swampy (the drummer) is still wearing exactly the same suit in every episode.
- Bobbi (the bass player) is wearing the suit he wore during You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart. The same goes for Danny (the lead guitar player/singer).
- In Spain, this song was nominated for the second Cliptastic Countdown and was named "Mi Madre" (My Mother).
- A snippet of the beginning of this song can be heard while Doofenshmirtz talks about "the Leaning Tower of Pizza" in "We Call it Maze".
- This song was reprised briefly in "This Is Your Backstory", however, the shot of Doofenshmirtz playing the balalaika in the beginning is removed and Love Händel does not sing anything beyond "Oh yeah" after Doof introduces them.
BMI Work # 11051502
"Loser Let's Boogie"
"Heck of a Day"
|Songs (season 3)|| Next:|
"Not So Bad A Dad"