Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The "Lost in Danville Dimension" is the dimension where the episode, "Lost in Danville", takes place. Phineas and Ferb were the only ones to see this dimension, which they did through a portal which closed soon as the Phineas, Ferb and Lawrence from that dimension went inside. This dimension, and the one that appeared in Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, seem the only dimensions that are parallel versions of the 1st Dimension.
Differences when compared to the 1st Dimension
The differences between this the dimension and the 1st one are pretty minor, almost to the point of being nearly identical. Some differences are:
- Phineas has an extra stripe on his shirt.
- Phineas and Ferb's father, Lawrence, is a polar bear.
- Peter the Panda has a nemesis, Professor Mystery.
- Phineas Flynn
- Ferb Fletcher
- Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
- Baljeet Tjinder
- Buford Van Stomm
- Candace Flynn
- Perry the Platypus
- Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Linda Flynn-Fletcher
- Lawrence Flynn-Fletcher
- Peter the Panda
- Irving Du Bois
- Francis Monogram
- Carl Karl
- Vivian Garcia-Shapiro
- Professor Mystery
- This dimension reveals that the whole episode happened in another dimension.
- The original Phineas and Ferb watch the occurences in this dimension by way of a portal that appears to be from their sorbet machine that first appeared in "Fly On the Wall".
- "Lost in Danville" (First appearance)