Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It was slightly smaller than Ferb and resembled a camera. The lens (which gave it the characteristic of a camera) fires a ray which could separate/split things into its component parts when someone operates the handle.
According to Phineas:
- It could split a donkey into a horse and a mule.
- It could separate a shampoo-conditioner into shampoo and conditioner.
In the episode, it is shown that more things could also separated (or splitted):
- They separated Buford's chocolate with some of Baljeet's peanut butter on it into chocolate and peanut butter.
- Candace split herself, accidentally, into Busting and Romantic Candace. Phineas, after seeing the results of this mishap, suggested to Ferb that the device be destroyed.
- It fired at the screen in Perry's lair, and separated Major Monogram.
- They use it to separate Candace from Jeremy.
- Accidently, Doofenshmirtz-Norm-Refrigerator and Perry-Toolbox-Fan are also separated at Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated when the molecular separator fell to the ground and was destroyed.