| Well, this can't be right.
This page contains unverified information, since its sources are not cited.
You may help by citing sources. (September 11, 2012)
Phineas and Ferb-ruary was the promotion that The Disney Channel used to officially start the Phineas and Ferb series, with broadcasts on The Disney Channel worldwide. Two episodes had previously been broadcast: "Rollercoaster" on 8/17/2007 and "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror" on 9/28/2007.
An episode was broadcast on each of the 29 days during that Leap Year month. Disney Channel did not show the episodes in the same order as they were produced. For example, "Are You My Mummy?" is paired with "Flop Starz", but was shown two weeks after "Flop Starz". While this could have lead to continuity problems, Dan Povenmire has stated that the episodes are not made in a purely chronological order. (See: Dan Povenmire Correspondence.)
Episodes premiering in February 2007
- 2/1/08: Flop Starz
- 2/2/08: The Fast and the Phineas
- 2/3/08: Lights, Candace, Action!
- 2/4/08: Raging Bully
- 2/5/08: Candace Loses Her Head
- 2/6/08: I, Brobot
- 2/7/08: Run Away Runway
- 2/8/08: The Magnificent Few
- 2/9/08: S'Winter
- 2/10/08: Jerk De Soleil
- 2/15/08: Are You My Mummy?
- 2/16/08: Ready for the Bettys
- 2/17/08: I Scream, You Scream
- 2/22/08: Toy to the World
- 2/23/08: Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!
- 2/24/08: It's a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World
- 2/29/08: Mom's Birthday
- The decision to delay the official launch of the series until February 2008 allowed time for Disney Channel in nations outside the US to have the show translated into the various languages they broadcast in.