Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phineas and Ferb #2, May/June 2011
- Letter from the Editors: "Can you locate Frankenstein's brain?" (by Amy Weingartner and Steve Behling)
- Who's Who in Danville: "Help the OWCA keep tabs on these suspicious characters." (by Behnoosh Khalili)
- Extreme Close-Up: "Can you recognize these Phineas and Ferb characters?"
- Missing in Action: "Fill in the blanks to make Baljeet's letter sound as funny or frazzled as you can." (by Rob Tokar)
- The Fireside Girls Handbook: "Nautical Flags Patch- become a master of the high seas, and cut out a collectible patch!" (by Behnoosh Khalili)
- Oh, There You Are, Perry!: And there...and there...and there...and there...while Phineas and Ferb try to find Perry, can you find the differences between the two platypus-packed pictures? (by Rob Tokar)
- Daily Danville: "Follow these breaking D'ville stories- now in newfangled 'paper' format." (by Amy Weingartner)
- Let's Take a Quiz: "How well do you really know Agent P? Find out!" (by Suzanne Robertson)
- Comic: "Perry's Urgent Mission": Agent P cuts his battle with Dr. Doofenshmirtz short for a much more pressing engagement. (Writer: Scott Peterson, Pencils & Inks: Eric Jones, Colors: Garry Black, Letters: Michael Stewart)
- Musical Phake-Out: "Are these Phineas and Ferb tunes real or phonies?" (by Deb Barnes)
- Awkward Moments with Candace: "Embarrassed much? Say good-bye to social mortification forever!" (by Amy Weingartner)
- See-Me-Everywhere-Inator: "Check out Doof's latest invention- you won't believe your eyes!"
- Comic: "Leaving Our Mark!": Phineas and Ferb leave their mark on their latest discovery...literally. (Writer: Scott Peterson, Pencils/Inks/Colors/Letters: John Green)
- Phineas & Ferbingo: A bingo game to play while watching Phineas and Ferb.
- Baljeet's Sechdule...of DOOM!: "Help Phineas and Ferb's friend before his life becomes a turbulent sea of endless failure!" (by Steve Behling)
- Pull-Out Posters: "Ferb: Man of Action" and "Nerd Ain't No Piñata"
- Perry Semi-Aquatic Egg Layin' Mammal of Action Door Hanger (on reverse of subscription card)
- OWCA Agent Field Guide: Cut-out agent profiles of Agent Pinky and Peter the Panda. (by Deb Barnes)
- Comic: "A Moment with Buford and Baljeet": Buford's morning routine. (Writer: Scott Peterson, Pencils & Inks: Eric Jones, Colors: John Green, Letters: Michael Stewart)
- What Do It Do?: "Can you name these Phineas and Ferb inventions based on the materials they used?" (by Behnoosh Khalili and Bryce Vankooten)
- What Are You Gonna Make Today?: "Design an invention using P&F's materials and other random things around Danville." (by Deb Barnes)
- Comic: "Dino-Might!": Phineas and Ferb clone a dinosaur. (Writer: Jim Bernstein, Pencils: John Green, Inks: Mike DeCarlo, Colors: Garry Black, Letters: Michael Stewart)
- Candace is Everywhere!: Another optical illusion, this time with Candace's unwavering eyes.
- Got Game?: "You don't have to be Phineas and Ferb to make your own backyard game." (by Amy Kaldor-Bull)
- Comic: "Bones of Doom!": Phineas and Ferb watch a mummy movie. (Writer: Charles Dumas, Pencils & Inks: Eric Jones, Colors: Garry Black, Letters: Michael Stewart)
- Comic: "Secrets from OWCA: The Organization Without a Cool Acronym": Major Monogram counts down the OWCA's most (and least) wanted criminals. (Writer: Scott Peterson, Pencils & Inks: eric Jones, Colors: John Green, Letters: Michael Stewart)
- We Want To Hear From You: Release form and letters to the editors
- The Report Card!: Reader survey form
- OWCA Wants You!: "Tell us why your pet belongs in the Agency"...but please, no pandas! (by Amy Kaldor-Bull)
- Decide-inator: Dr. Doofenshmirtz's latest invention is a human-powered decision-making machine. (by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Rob Tokar)