Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phineas and Ferb Issue #12, October 2012
- Up For a Challenge
- Hey, Where's Perry?
- Phineas and Ferb Spin-Offs
- The Further Adventures of Doof 'n' Puss
Cutouts and Posters
- Fireside Girls Handbook: Melt-a-Gelatin-Monster Patch (by Thea Klapwald) - Learn what it takes to earn this patch
- Across The 3rd Dimension (by Rob Tokar) - create a 3D of Doofenshmirtz and Agent P
- Crazy 8's--P&F Style! (by Rob Tokar) - Turn regular crazy 8's into P&F style
- Phineas and Ferb Calendar Poster - Two calendars to fill in with dates and your own things
- Mom and Dad Poster - Poster featuring Linda and Larwence which says Who Wants Snacks?
- OWCA Agent Field Guide - Agent B and S agent card
Fun and Games
- Who's Who in Danvile (by Deb Barnes) - First Annual Tri-State Area Games
- Daily Danville
- The Voice Behind Phineas Flynn (by Deb Barne) - Interview with Vincent Martella, the voice of Phineas
- It Makes No Sense! (by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Rob Tokar) - Match up both halves of Dr. D's evil schemes
- Awkward Moments With Candace (by Thea Klapwald) - Candace is too short for Flawless Girl but drinks Phineas and Ferb's growth elixir to become taller
- Spot It!: Doggie Double Take (by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Rachel Bozek) - Spot the differences in the pictures of Doofenshmirtz and Agent P from "Put That Putter Away"
- Danville's Greatest Hits Quiz (by Rachel Bozek) - Test your knowledge on Danville's greatest hits
- The Phineas and Ferb Handy Guide To Everything (by Deb Barnes and Rachel Bozek) - Guide to the whos and whats of Danville
- The Phineas and Ferb Handy Guide To Everything Quiz (by Rachel Bozek) - Test how much you know about the whos and whats of Danville
- Reader Poll - Take the poll and send it in to say what you though of the magazine
- Get Involved - Drawing sent in by readers of the magazine