| I... see it!
This article or section does not fit the Phineas and Ferb Wiki Point of View. You can help the wiki by updating it. (01:19, January 11, 2012 (UTC))
In this new action platformer game, players will be able to construct and race awesome new rides like skateboards and mine carts, complete puzzles and participate in 12 zany mini-games to build and upgrade new gadgets such as jet packs and tractor beams. Fantastic action sequences including cool boss battles with Agent P will add brand new elements not seen in the first game. Players will also have the opportunity to gather various collectibles around the world, as well as play in four new bonus levels.
The game will also feature many notable characters from the hit TV show including Baljeet, Buford, Isabella and many more. Secret Agent P, Phineas and Ferb's pet platypus, will have plans of his own as he battles Dr. D and his evil creations including the Norm Robots using his cool new gadgets for battle. Candace will also be around with new "You're So Busted" mini games where the boys use trampolines, turtles and sinking logs to get away from her.
Three known adventures are building a skate park, the car wash, and helping Meap fix his ship. One level is possibly in the Danville Woods, meaning that it may either be in "Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!" or "The Ballad of Badbeard".
There are four different adventures. The player can build a skate park, fix Meap's ship and battle aliens/robots, race using mine carts, and surfing. Custom parts can be added that will upgrade the player's vehicle and even let them go to other places such as space, Atlantis, and hidden tracks.
Changes from the first game
- All gadgets can now only be upgraded at specific locations with a blueprint of that respective gadget. Likewise, upgrades to the projects can now only be done in the backyard.
- Perry is now found in multiple locations in each world for saving the game.
- Candace's Bust'Em Bar now only raises if you make a long fall or hurt yourself. Also, if Candace catches you during the minigame, you simply exit the minigame.
- All gadgets and items used to lower the Bust'Em bar are now used automatically.
- At the end of each world, there is now a minigame featuring Perry and Doofenshmirtz.
- There is now a bonus level in each world.
- All regular repairs and all upgrades to gadgets now only require screws while the scrap pieces such as the pipe and gold spring are now only used in special repairs.
- You can now save your game by pressing the Y button next to Perry instead of tapping him.
- Instead of just Katie and Gretchen, all the Fireside Girls appear.
- Garbog makes an appearance. ("Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers")
- The Starnose Mole makes an appearance. Part of a level takes place in the car wash. ("At the Car Wash")
- Steve makes an appearance, and is seen making giant animal puppets. ("The Lizard Whisperer")
- One of the level's takes place inside Goldie's stomach. ("Backyard Aquarium")
- Candace can be given a Bango-Ru. One of the hidden items is Señor Frawg. Balloony and Mitch are seen. ("The Chronicles of Meap")
- A PFT poster is seen. ("Flop Starz")
- The giant penguins are seen in the background in one of the worlds. ("Bowl-R-Ama Drama")
- Several scenes in the credits are from various episodes.
- Phineas and Ferb use the Molecular Transporter. ("Day of the Living Gelatin")