Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Women Singers: He wants to be a real boy... (He wants to be a real boy)
He wants to be a real boy... (Real boy, yeah)
Norm: I'm a lonely orphan robot,
Just a scrap metal tower.
A misfired piston,
Run on squirrel power.
Women Singers: His galvanized insides
Can feel no joy,
He wants to be a real boy...
Norm: I wanna be a real boy!
Norm: Not a titanium toy!
Don't give my battery flattery,
What I want is more grey matter-y!
Rappers: A brain, some veins, and some arteries!
Norm: I got a squirrel on a treadmill where my heart should be!
If I was real,
Rappers: You could feel!
Norm: I could really emote!
Instead of shorting out whenever he sits on the remote!
I want a dad!
Rappers: A father!
Norm: Someone I can call pop!
Someone to take me out for malteds at the soda shop!
Someone to take me on a fishing trip or teach me how to ride a bike!
Who'll pat me on the head and ask me "how you doin', tyke?"
Women Singers and Rappers: How you doin', tyke?
Norm: Oh, I'm fine, all things considered!
Wanna be a real boy but I don't wanna sound embittered!
But thanks for asking, seriously!
|The image gallery for Real Boy may be viewed here.|
- Appropriately, given both the rap genre and the fact that this song is about a robot, this song features various examples of Auto-Tune, a pitch-correction technology that is frequently used in sung portions of hip-hop songs to give singers a unique, almost robotic-sounding tinge to their vocals.
- The female singers were Olivia Olson's voice.
- This the first song where Norm is the main singer.
- The only difference between this and the demo version is that this version doesn't have the final verse.
- Norm's movements will sometimes make a sound similar to the Skype receiving sound.
- The music starts out relaxing then turns into a rap, much like the song "Spa Day" from "Spa Day".
- Many people who appeared in "Squirrels In My Pants" from "Comet Kermillian" also appear during the song.
- Norm's squirrel does not run on a treadmill as stated in the song, but on a hamster wheel.
BMI Work #13364041
- Norm mentions he is powered by squirrels. This was first revealed in "Phineas and Ferb-Busters!".
- One of the several costumes Norm wears during this song is that of a mime who loses his balloon, last seen on an actual mime in Paris, in "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!".
"Sunshine and Bubble Gum"
"The Truckers Saved Christmas"
"Platypus Walk" (#1)
|Phineas and Ferb: Rockin' and Rollin'|| Next:|
"Football X7" (#3)