Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
witchwarlock: Well, my wardrobe,
It used to be duller,
But now I got this one splash of color. Look!
I got red rubber boots,
And I'm gonna go steppin' tonight.
Yes, I can go tip-tapping all over town,
witchwarlock gets cut off when a house lands on him)
witchwarlock: Ugh, I didn't get to finish my song.
- Since it shows Dorothy and her dog Toto at the end of the song, it can be assumed that this whole episode might be the history before Dorothy came in the book and movie was based on, The Wizard of Oz.
- The demo version of the song is the full version, and includes three more sections:
- I used to quite reprehensible
- Still my footwear was always so sensible
- Now I got red rubber boots
- And I'm gonna go steppin' tonight
- Don't even care if it rains.
- I could walk through manure,
- I could walk through a sewer
- My footware's no longer mundane.
- I used to wear mahogany loafers
- That I bought for 10 bucks from my chauffeur
- (He's from Holland!)
- I got red rubber boots
- And I'm gonna go steppin' tonight.
- In the lyrics, Doofen
witchwarlock said that his wardrobe used to be duller, but he was seen wearing a pink track suit earlier, so he really has two splashes of color.
BMI Work #12298172