Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phineas: It's summer and winter together. It's S'Winter!
Isabella, Adyson, and Gretchen: Well, there's snow on the ground
There's sleigh bells all around
But the sun's beating down
'Cause it's... S'Winter (Ba dum).
It's ski and snowball fight-time
And also fly a kite-time
Cold and sunny, yes, that's right, I'm
Talkin' 'bout S'Winter.
It's a S'Winter S'Wonderland
Unusual and grand
You can freeze while you get tanned
Because it's S'Winter (Bum bum, bum bum)
Talkin' 'bout S'Winter (Bum bum, bum bum)
It's so S'Winter (Bum bum, bum bum)
- Stacy is seen in the song.
- Adyson and Gretchen pop out, and disappear quickly behind Isabella in the last verse of the song. This happens every time they vocalize "Bum-Bum!" as Isabella passionately sings the final verses of the song.
- This song was mentioned on the radio announcement of the Phineas and Ferb soundtack but it was not included.
- This is the first song with combined seasons. The second one is "S'Fall". ("Minor Monogram")
- This song is modeled after Leroy Andersson's composition "Sleigh Ridge", right down to the clip clops of the wood blocks imitating a horse trotting.
- This song has background vocals by Danny Jacob (http://ringostrack.com/en/artist/danny-jacob/16273)
- In the episode "Journey to the Center of Candace", an instrumental version can be heard when Doofenshmirtz is showing Perry the snow globe where he is supposed to be trapped in.
BMI Work #9662207
"In the Mall"