Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Summer All The Time Collection was produced by amateur fashion designers Phineas and Ferb, with help from Isabella and the Fireside Girls. Gaston Le Mode appropriated the designs to use in his fashion show. The clothes were modeled after Phineas's and Ferb's signature look. Candace was asked by Gaston to wear it, but she refused due to Phineas and Ferb's influence in making it. Gaston's models wore it down the runway, which set off a craze throughout the Googolplex Mall, with everyone wanting to wear it. Stacy wore one that was modeled after Ferb's usual outfit, except for the shoes ("Run Away Runway").
|The image gallery for the clothing line's creation may be viewed here.|
|The image gallery for Summer All The Time Collection may be viewed here.|
- In "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!", Irving was given a copy of Phineas and Ferb's clothes as a present, which was most likely from this collection.
- Phineas and Ferb may have bought from this collection from the Superduper Mega Superstore in "Ain't No Kiddie Ride".
- Clay Aiken and Chaka Khan were seen wearing it in "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!".
- Candace is shown wearing one that was modeled after Phineas' during the song Mom Look in "Rollercoaster: The Musical!".
- In "Last Train to Bustville", Candace saw some at the Summit Store and wondered why they were selling them. Linda mistook the clothes and the Phineas and Ferb balloons for the boys while wearing her near-view glasses.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his 2nd Dimension self were seen wearing it while they were singing in Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension.
- Seen in a flashback during "Thank You For Comin' Along" in "Last Day of Summer "
|Big Ideas|| Next:|