The band seems to be a parody of the pop rock band based an Australian band called The Veronicas (both of which are parodies of Archie comics characters, Betty and Veronica). It also seems to be based out from Spice Girls, an all-female British band.
- Crash: Leader, Singer & Guitar
- Tink: Bass Guitar
- Missy: Drums
- Sir Bacon: Betty's Mascot
- Dennis: The Betty's Driver
- Ready for the Bettys, co-written with Candace and Stacy.
The Bettys participated in a radio contest where fans in the Danville area would get to spend a day with the band and ride on the tour bus to the concert, with the four hundred, fourty-four and four fourths caller as the winning caller. Candace and Stacy were the winners. The initial "rewards" for winning the contest were to perform chores for the band, such as shredding fan mail and cleaning the bus exterior while in motion. Candace and Stacy sang with the band at the concert that day, a more appropriate reward.
- There is a real life band called the Betty's, and they thought that Disney had plagiarized them, so "Ready for the Bettys" (and for some reason, "The Flying Fishmonger") and the "cliptastic countdown weren't shown from mid 2010 until May 2015, when both episodes were ran again.
- The Bettys' singing voice is Olivia Olson, making them the third character whose singing voice is Olivia (Vanessa; Linda) but only the 2nd one that only the singing voice is by Olson, being the speaking voice other actress (the first is Linda).
- "Tink" is also a nickname for Tinkerbell, from Peter Pan, another story Disney adapted into an animated movie.
- "Tink" is also a character name from Bin Weevils.