Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Tuff Gum" is a jingle in the Season 2 episode "Suddenly Suzy" as part of the advertisement promoting Tuff Gum. In this song, in the movie and in Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars there are several parodies.
Pound nerds like a drum
Stop a train with your thumb
It's Tuff Gum!
- The teen who is beating up the boy was the same "local bully " that almost ate Biff in "Voyage to the Bottom of Buford". Evidently, he patronizes Tuff Gum.
- The logo for Tuff Gum is similar in appearance to the Pokémon, Geodude.
- The description on the wrapper says "For guys who can't spell". One may note that this motto is present because of the word "Tough" being spelled wrong.
- The jingle is heard instrumentally over all the TUFF SHOO LAYSIZZ ads in "Bully Bust" and "Lost in Danville".
- The melody is used for the "Sith Roast" jingle in "Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars".
BMI Work #12118178