Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Hello, nerd! Well, well, what have we here! Looks like you brought me lunch!
The unnamed bully is a bully in Danville.
He has bullied many children before, and tried to bully a young Buford by eating his goldfish Biff. His plan backfired when Buford beat him up ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford"). He is later seen beating up a small boy at the junkyard during an advertisement for "Tuff Gum" ("Suddenly Suzy").
He has brown, spiky hair and wears glasses, a red and black shirt, black shorts and shoes.
- He is described as "the local bully" by Buford during a flashback ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford").
- He has an uncanny resemblance to the adult who has appeared several times in the series: this could be his father or he grew up.
- The adult that Phineas and Ferb ask to "stand up and sit back" in "I Was a Middle Aged Robot". There is the possibility that the man might actually be him, as in Buford's flashback he is in his teens.
- The man also is in the crowd listening to Ferb's speech in "The Lizard Whisperer".
- The man appears in "Tip of the Day" during A-G-L-E-T with the letter L painted on his chest. Also, the man has no beard in the episode, so he has either shaved it all off and grown another one or it is a different man.
- The man appears in "Nerdy Dancin'" as one of the contestants on Let's All Dance Until We're Sick and later appears in the crowd cheering on Jeremy.
- The man appears in "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!".
- This could probably mean that this man is the bully now, being the fact that the bully appeared in a flashback.