This is a quiz. Make sure to tell the truth, or else I will DISQUALIFY you. (See here for more information.)
Question 1: How many Phineas and Ferb shirts do you have (includes long and short sleeve)?
Question 2: How many Phineas and Ferb books do you have?
Question 3: How many Phineas and Ferb games do you have (includes video games)?
Question 4: How many episodes have you not seen?
Question 5: On a scale from 1 to 100, how excited would you be if you got on the show somehow? Question 6: How many Phineas and Ferb plushies do you have (any size)?
Voting ends tomorrow. Hurry up! There is a tie currently.
The winner will get their idea on the fanon wiki!
That is all.
AgentP 19:45, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
Movie update, part 2
If you use profanity, insults, false accusations, lying, or any other bad thing on any of my blog posts, there are several things that will happen.
1) You will be disqualified from said post.
2) If you attempt to come back on that post, you will be disqualified again.
3) Being disqualified twice on any of my posts or any 2 combined will result in a block from my blog posts (all of them!) for the remainder of that year.
4) If said remainder is less than 100 days in length, you will not be able to comment for the rest of that year and 300 days of the next year.
5) Attempting a comeback on that post or any post during "suspension" will result in a blog post ban for life!
@Bowl108: You are disqualified from all of my blog posts created between when I first joined and May 31st. Your special suspension is due to the fact that these rules are new.
You are disqualified for the following: False Accusations and Cheating.