Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This month at New York's Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Toy Industry Association held its annual Toy Fair, in which toymakers big and small show off their wares for the coming year. Despite the fact that no children are allowed on Toy Fair grounds, those two clever kids named Phineas and Ferb were able to sneak in and show up alongside other characters and licenses including Ultimate Fighting Championship, Taylor Swift, Pokémon, Nickelodeon/Viacom Consumer Products, and of course, Disney as part of the 2010 lineup of Malibu-based JAKKS Pacific. Although JAKKS recently lost the lucrative World Wrestling Entertainment license to Mattel, this lineup of toys certainly looks like it can help JAKKS be a contender in the toymaking ring.
- Eye Buggers: Figurines of Phineas, Perry, and Dr. Doofenshmirtz with goofy smiles and large eyes which bug out when you press their stomachs. Each comes with a collector's card.
- Character figurine 2-packs and other figurines: action figures recreating scenes from the show. Diagram lists an MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price), but it is blocked in the photograph by one of the toys. Figures include:
- "Surfin' Tidal Wave": Phineas and Ferb in beach attire on a surfboard that really squirts water.
- "Backfiring Uglinator Gun": Agent P and Dr. Doofenshmirtz with a backfiring gun.
- "Tootin' Spacesuit": Candace with a removable spacesuit with a comedically overfilled rear end that makes farting noises and Agent P in a spacesuit with removable helmet (with his fedora on top).
- Additional figures, names unknown, shown loose or in diagrams:
- Phineas and Ferb on a skateboard.
- Phineas and Ferb with a dragster/rocket launcher.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz with spinning glow-in-the-dark ray gun and Agent P with parachute.
- Phineas on guitar and Ferb on drums. Ferb can play the drums and Phineas's arm can be moved across the guitar neck, making a zipping sound.
- "Ferb My Ride" sets: customizable vehicles, including parts and decals, with figure. "Ferb's Mom's Car Racer" and "Agent P's Hovercraft."
- "Phineas and Ferb's Best Game Ever": plug-and-play TV game, similar to others JAKKS Pacific manufactures using character licenses and licenses such as Namco Bandai, creators of Pac-Man and other classic games.
- Small toys of Phineas, Ferb, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, and Agent P. Appear to be plush or beanbag with plastic or vinyl heads.
- "Transforming Perry": Doll of that sneaky platypus which can be posed both as the wide-eyed four-legged Perry and the upright fedora-wearing Agent P.
The Toy Fair is now over (and it's not like any of us could get in anyway, seeing as it's for toy industry and business folk only), so this is all the info thus far, but this seems like an interesting lineup of playthings. More information on these developments as they...develop.