Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Winter will soon give way to Spring, and that means it's time again for Nickelodeon to open the voting for their Kids Choice Awards. Just like last year, Phineas and Ferb is up against SpongeBob SquarePants for favorite cartoon, and they're joined by Adventure Time and the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Amongst the new categories this year is Favorite Animated Animal Sidekick. In it, we have a choice of Perry the Platypus, Patrick Star, Sparky the dog from The Fairly OddParents and Waddles the pig from Gravity Falls.
There's 23 categories to vote in, with one held as a mystery category so you have to come back later to unlock it. In between each category, the animals in the picture to the right will make comments about your choices. From what I can determine, the website stores a cookie or something similar in your web browser, so if you clear your browser's cache and history or use a different web browser, it starts a new vote. So, you should be able to vote a few times if you like.
The awards will be held on March 29th at 8pm Eastern. Mark Wahlberg will be the host. To see the full list of the categories and the choices in each (minus the mystery category), go to the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards page on the Nickelodeon Productions Wiki. (The admin of that wiki has added his choices to the list.)
When ready, head to http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/2014/
Time to go over the ground rules.
- No saying how you hate other shows. That's another attitude we can do without.
- No claiming that the KCAs are fixed/rigged before, during or after the awards. That's not the attitude that Phineas would want you to have.
- Any actor or show on Nickelodeon is going to have an advantage because Nickelodeon will be advertising them and the awards show.
- Disney, Cartoon Network, The Hub and other networks are not going to point out that any of their actors or shows have been nominated for a KCA because that would be advertising for a competing network, and they will not say, "Watch the KCAs on Nickelodeon on March 29th" because it would mean that you will be watching Nickelodeon instead of their channel.
- We know that discussions about the nominations can get heated, so this blog may be closed at any time if the people involved will not reign themselves back in. Comments determined to be trolling will be deleted to keep this discussion as civil as possible.
- I will be monitoring the Nickelodeon Productions Wiki. Any bad behavior there may result in blocks here.