Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the only blog that is exactly what it says it is: The Numbers Game! This is Volume 14 of the blog that breaks down the numbers of our favorite show.
This week's new episode on Disney Channel was "Nerds of a Feather", and 3.399 million viewers tuned in to see it, leaving it less than 100,000 viewers shy of the Top 25. The performance ranked it No. 2 out of Disney's three shows on the "Night of Premieres," getting edged out by Wizards of Waverly Place but defeating The Suite Life on Deck handily.
It accomplished this on a 2.1 household rating (4 share), down only two ticks from "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!" Older and wiser viewers like me carried the day, with the 0.8 Adults 18-49 rating (3 share) ranking No. 1 among Disney's six premiere episodes over the weekend, as well as tying for No. 1 on Friday night cable for the second new episode in a row. Among its target demographics, the show scored a 4.3 (18 share) in Kids 2-11 and a 2.0 (10 share) in Teens 12-17.
Coming up next on the Disney Channel schedule is "Wizard of Odd", set to premiere on Disney Channel first on Friday, September 24, at a very special time of 8:30 Eastern (7:30 Central), as they look to be using it as a lead-in to the official premiere of Fish Hooks (notice how Bea (I think) ripped off Phineas's shirt color?) at 9:00. Until then, I need more Twitter followers, and remember...that the numbers never lie.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Friday Cable: Eureka, Haven Up; Victorious Bests Wizards of Waverly Place & More (August 30, 2010)
- ↑ Cable Top 25: The Closer, Rizzoli & Isles, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs Top Week's Cable Viewing (August 31, 2010)
- ↑ Nickelodeon's 'Victorious' Ranks as Basic Cable’s Number-One Program on Friday With 3.6 Million Viewers (August 31, 2010) - +27% Total Viewers over its closest competition, presumed to be The Suite Life, gives us an estimated 2.84 million viewers for the latter.
- ↑ Sunday Cable Ratings: More Records for True Blood + The Glades, Rubicon, Mad Men & More (August 31, 2010)
- ↑ September 2010 animated premiere info for DC/XD from ToonZone forums