Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ah, what a great time of year. The days are longer, the nights are shorter, the sun is shining, and it's noticeably warmer - so man, where do we begin? I, for one, would suggest The Numbers Game. This is Volume 38 of the blog that breaks down the numbers of our favorite show.
Phineas and Ferb was new once again on Friday, June 22 with "Sipping with the Enemy / Tri-State Treasure: Boot of Secrets", an episode that had 18 times as many viewers as the concurrent NHL draft.. To be more specific, 3.846 million viewers weren't kept apart from the episode, a 17 percent increase from two weeks prior to set a new high water mark for 2012. Those numbers were good for No. 17 on the week's Cable Top 25, Friday night's top entry in the list ahead of new episodes of A.N.T. Farm, Jessie and Fish Hooks.
The new episode saw ratings increases in age groups across the board. Its best performance came among Kids 2-11, where it was No. 3 on the week behind a 14 percent increase, trailing only Good Luck Charlie and (by a hair) Jessie. Phineas and Ferb slid to No. 5 among Kids 6-11 and No. 7 in Tweens 9-14 despite ratings increases in both age groups of 7 percent and 6 percent respectively. Finally, among Adults 18-49, viewership increased by 9 percent but still rounded to a 0.5 rating.
Phineas and Ferb is celebrating the official premiere of Gravity Falls this weekend by taking the weekend off. It'll be back next Friday, July 6 at 9:00PM Eastern (8:00 Central) as "Doofapus" is one of five (!) shows jam-packed into the schedule. Until then, follow @RyanStoppable on Twitter, where's my Perry?, and remember...that the numbers never lie.
- ↑ Phineas And Ferb Had 18 Times As Many Viewers As The NHL Draft. Last Week’s TV Ratings, In Context. (June 27, 2012)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Friday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Smackdown" Tops Demos, "Phineas & Ferb" Leads Viewers (June 26, 2012)
- ↑ Cable Top 25: 'Good Luck Charlie' Tops Cable Viewership For Week Ending June 24, 2012 (June 26, 2012)
- ↑ Cynopsis: Kids! :: 06/29/12
- ↑ The Numbers Game is confused. How exactly is this going to "hurt" Phineas and Ferb? People don't have to choose between them... If anything, GF doing well will bring more viewers to Disney Channel Friday nights and thus to P&F.