Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phineas and Ferb celebrated a milestone of its own, as "My Sweet Ride" marked the fifth anniversary of the official series premiere on Friday, Ferb-ruary 1. The titular ride wasn't the only source of sweetness, though, as 3.765 million viewers pulled up to watch, a 26 percent increase from two weeks prior. This was good for No. 14 on the week's Cable Top 25, and also marked the show's highest viewership since last August.
As it so often does, the strong performance was also reflected in the target demographics. The new episode checked in as cable's No. 1 show on the week among Kids 6-11 with a 7.6 rating in the age group. This marks the first time Phineas and Ferb has topped that list since "Meapless in Seattle" back in April. Among Tweens 9-14, it was No. 2 on cable with a 5.6 rating, finishing just behind Jessie. Finally, among Adults 18-49, viewership shot up by 31 percent to a 0.5 rating.
Our favorite show returns to the new airwaves this Friday, Ferb-ruary 15 at 9:30PM Eastern (8:30 Central) with "Der Kinderlumper", airing right after the long-awaited return of Gravity Falls. (Instead of remembering the time change, why not watch them both?) The Numbers Game will check in on it next week. Until then, follow @RyanStoppable on Twitter, leave your thoughts down below, and remember...that the numbers never lie.
- ↑ And by very special, we of course mean not very special.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Friday's Cable Ratings: Discovery Is "Gold" in Demos, Viewers (February 4, 2013)
- ↑ Cable Top 25: 'WWE Raw' Tops Cable Viewership for the Week Ending February 3, 2013 (February 5, 2013)
- ↑ Broadcast shows generally do not top Disney and Nick's offerings among kids, but based on last year's ratings, the Super Bowl was probably around 25 for comparison.
- ↑ Ratings Highlights January 28 - February 3, 2013 - Final National Ratings (February 4, 2013) - Word document, posted by Disney Channel Medianet