You know what they say, right? "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow." Unfortunately, we at The Numbers Game took that advice a little too much to heart, but have no fear because we are here to make good with Volume 23 of the blog that breaks down the numbers of our favorite show.
The first new episode following the awesome performance of Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension was "Tour de Ferb" back on Friday, August 12. Looking to continue the movie's momentum, it did so with 3.926 million viewers, at the time the 10th largest audience for a regular Phineas and Ferb episode. On the strength of over 2.4 million Kids 2-11 viewers (No. 2 on the week behind a new iCarly), No. 3 performances in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 and a 0.5 Adults rating, it was that day's No. 1 cable program in Total Viewers and No. 24 on the week's Cable Top 25.
The second half of that episode, "Skiddley Whiffers", would premiere two weeks later on Friday, August 26. While it was not quite able to match the viewing of its counterpart, it did check in with 3.812 million viewers, down 3 percent from the aforementioned. Although the actual numbers were slightly lower (down 8 percent in Kids 6-11 and 17 percent in Tweens from "Tour de Ferb"), the new segment was the No. 1 most watched program for the week amongst Kids 2-11 and 6-11, and No. 4 in Tweens 9-14, along with an unchanged 0.5 Adults rating. That performance made Phineas and Ferb once again the day's No. 1 cable program, and was good for No. 23 on the Cable Top 25.
Notice how I said "at the time" up there? As you might have figured out, it got beat. A mere snippet of "My Fair Goalie"'s ratings domination can be found here, and you can bet I'll have plenty more to say about that when The Numbers Game returns this weekend or thereabouts. Until then, follow Twitter epicness @RyanStoppable, go Brewers!, and remember...that the numbers never lie.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Friday Cable: 'Storage Wars' Tops Primetime; 'Smackdown' Falls; 'Haven,' 'Thundercats' Steady & More (August 15, 2011)
- ↑ Since it's been a while, I'll post the whole top 10 list next column.
- ↑ Cynopsis: Kids! :: 08/19/11 (August 19, 2011)
- ↑ Cable Top 25: 'Jersey Shore,' 'The Closer,' 'Rizzoli & Isles' and 'Pawn Stars' Top Weekly Cable Viewing (August 16, 2011)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Friday Cable: 'Smackdown' Tops Night; Hurricane Irene Boosts Weather Channel + 'Haven,' 'Thundercats' & More (August 29, 2011)
- ↑ Cynopsis: Kids! :: 09/06/11 (September 6, 2011)
- ↑ Cable Top 25: 'VMAs,' 'Jersey Shore,' 'The Closer,' 'Rizzoli & Isles' Top Weekly Cable Viewing (August 30, 2011)