It appears that this hasn't reached every user so I will post this update.
- Episode summaries have to use an in-universe POV.
- The following goes in the Background Information section, not the Continuity section:
- The following goes in the Production Information section, not the Background Information section:
Yeah, this has been going on for some time so I'd like to make this reminder.
- Songs, movies, albums, tv series, video games, and books are italicized. Episodes should use quotation marks.
- It should be Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, not "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension". Again, movies are italicized.
- What's not
- What is
- You only need to link to another page once in any given article. If you look at "One Good Turn", you'll see that "Backyard Hodge Podge" is linked to only once. You can read this for more information.
That's all for now. Lately, some users haven't been following the above. It's been getting slightly annoying so I felt the need to post this.