Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Phineas and Ferb "Whatcha Doin'? marathon is the name given to the Phineas and Ferb marathon that was aired on Disney Channel US between 1:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. on December 26, 2008. The theme for the marathon centers around Isabella and her innocent question of "Whatcha doin'?"
On the same day, Disney Channel UK broadcasted a Phineas and Ferb marathon from 6 a.m. to midnight, with a break from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. to show the movie "You Wish". It is not known if Disney Channel UK also called their marathon "Whatcha Doin'?"
In Australia, Disney Channel Australia aired this marathon on January 26, 2009 from 6 am.
US Broadcast order
- 1:30: Rollercoaster / Candace Loses Her Head
- 2:00: The Fast and the Phineas / Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror
- 2:30: The Magnificent Few / S'Winter
- 3:00: Jerk De Soleil / Toy to the World
- 3:30: It's About Time!
- 4:00: Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together
- 4:30: Greece Lightning / Leave the Busting to Us!
- 5:00: Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face! / Tree to Get Ready
- 5:30: Mom's Birthday / Journey to the Center of Candace
- 6:30: Boyfriend From 27,000 B.C. / Voyage to the Bottom of Buford
- 7:00: Got Game? / Comet Kermillian
- 7:30: Put That Putter Away / Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?
- 7:30: One Good Scare Ought to Do It!
- 8:00: Out to Launch
- 8:30: Out of Toon / Hail Doofania!
- 9:00: The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein / Oil on Candace
- 9:30: Ready for the Bettys / The Flying Fishmonger
- 10:00: Traffic Cam Caper / Bowl-R-Ama Drama
- 10:30: A Hard Day's Knight / I, Brobot